Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Matty Fryatt Discussing terms

more from talk sport................. Initial fee £350k with add ons according to appearances etc, the fee could rise to £750k................... according to talk sport. but they do seem convinced he has signed for Leicester

more from talk sport................. Initial fee £350k with add ons according to appearances etc, the fee could rise to £750k................... according to talk sport. but they do seem convinced he has signed for Leicester

Would he be available for tomorrow? I think if we do sign him today, Levein will probably put him on the bench.

Found this on a Walsall site:

Paul Merson confirmed last night on WM that Matt Fryatt and Julian Bennett will both be leaving the club in the next couple of days, but that he will receive none of the proceeds. He said that his rebuilding plans depend on a win today at Barnsley and the income that would generate.

Matt Fryatt will be signing for cash strapped Leicester City early next week. Because of the valauation we put on him and Leicester’s finances, the fee, we hear from sources close to the club, will be a mere 300,000 initially, although there will be add ons. This is far lower than the price similar players (McCleod 1.3 million and Tyson 600,000) have recently commanded.

He would also have had to sign yesterday, before today's cup games. All in all another headline grabbing peice of garbage from the Mockery & Blanderson :P

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

in my opinion we need a poacher, someone who will gamble and get to the near post for a low cross or rebound. Much in the way that Claridge and Cottee used to do when playing alongside Heskey!

damn right another goal-scorer like cottee is just what we need, a little poacher as you said, lets hope CL will be able to convince him to join!!! also, has he played FA cup for Wallsall yet?... might sound like another dumb question by me, but i've never heard of the lad! :whistle:

damn right another goal-scorer like cottee is just what we need, a little poacher as you said, lets hope CL will be able to convince him to join!!! also, has he played FA cup for Wallsall yet?... might sound like another dumb question by me, but i've never heard of the lad! :whistle:

Well if you'd read just the 5 posts before yours you wouldn't look so dumb ;)

Matty Fryatt has officially left Wallsall for Leicester City. A poor decision from him I think , especially when Preston had a bid accepted late on.

I wish him the best though , ]at times his commitment has been questionable , but there's no dooubt he's going too make it big wherever he goes.

Pace , Strength and the eye for a goal , what more could you ask for.

Leicester this signing will keep you up , and maybe even propell you into the top 10.

So long Matty.

WallsallRed

Someone has just posted this on the BBC message board.

I have been watching all of Fryatt's goals on LC World and judging by them, he is a very cool penalty taker (as the Walsall fan who has posted on this thread said), he can head the ball quite well for a player who doesn't look the biggest height-wise, he will put away those balls that are hit across the face of the goal that CL was angry that we didn't put away against Norwich and all round he looks cool infront of goal. He scored an absolute scorcher against Huddersfield when he scored his hatrick. I'd love to post some links of the goals on here but we're not allowed to are we?

P.S. Fowler's just completed his hatrick for Man City albeit against S****horpe. Can't see Pearce letting him go now though. I think we can firmly forget about him now.

I have been watching all of Fryatt's goals on LC World and judging by them, he is a very cool penalty taker (as the Walsall fan who has posted on this thread said), he can head the ball quite well for a player who doesn't look the biggest height-wise, he will put away those balls that are hit across the face of the goal that CL was angry that we didn't put away against Norwich and all round he looks cool infront of goal. He scored an absolute scorcher against Huddersfield when he scored his hatrick. I'd love to post some links of the goals on here but we're not allowed to are we?

P.S. Fowler's just completed his hatrick for Man City albeit against S****horpe. Can't see Pearce letting him go now though. I think we can firmly forget about him now.

just goes to show you that he probably would piss all over this league...

He's going to Leeds for 500k i think

How? I've got LC World but i can only watch LCFC highlights & goals??? :huh:

Archived