Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

What Would You Do To Improve The Atmosphere

Well then, what would you to to improve the, lets admits, rather poor atmosphere down at the Walkers Stadium.

Would you swith the Family Stand and Kop round, or would you change the music played before the match.

But I'm sure you have your own ideas.

What would you do....... ;)

If you change the Kop with the family stand, then you're reducing the size of the kop AND, when the sun is shinning....the people in the Kop won't see anything. For me, that makes no sense at all.

Why don't you just move the away section so that it's next to the kop? Put it in the corner where the Kop meets the Alliance and Leicester stand? This will reduce the size of the kop, BUT, then the majority of our fans don't have the sun in there eyes and can't see the 'delightful' football we play.

And to add to your point 1884, the kop has always been on the south side of stadium, no matter what team. So surely thats a bad thing. I think it would...

A) Be easier to shift the away fans

B) Be more traditional

C) Be easier to keep the Kop where it is, and not have to shift 3,000+ tickets to another stand.

And to add to your point 1884, the kop has always been on the south side of stadium, no matter what team. So surely thats a bad thing. I think it would...

A) Be easier to shift the away fans

B) Be more traditional

C) Be easier to keep the Kop where it is, and not have to shift 3,000+ tickets to another stand.

We should be joint chairmans :smile:

If you change the Kop with the family stand, then you're reducing the size of the kop AND, when the sun is shinning....the people in the Kop won't see anything. For me, that makes no sense at all.

Why don't you just move the away section so that it's next to the kop? Put it in the corner where the Kop meets the Alliance and Leicester stand? This will reduce the size of the kop, BUT, then the majority of our fans don't have the sun in there eyes and can't see the 'delightful' football we play.

Moving the away fans will probably raise objections from the police and safety officers as it would mean a big change to how the away fans enter and exit the ground, where the buses park and so on.

I can understand the objections to moving the Kop but, for the sake of having the sun in our eyes maybe once or twice a season, I believe it's the best option under current circumstances.

Of course, if we miraculously start getting results, climb the table and fans gain confidence in the team then the atmosphere wil create itself and there should be no real need for any change to the seating.

get some music going thats gunna get the fans really going!

would help if everyone new the songs we sang really as then i think more people would join in!! :ermm:

and i think we need something like a drummer or someone making loads of noise with something or other to liven it all a lil bit :whistle:

still not overly sure about moving the kop, what if it doesnt make an atmospherical difference that would be well annoying!!

That surprises me, most people i've spoken to who sit in the kop think switching so they can sit next to the away fans would be a great idea. I know the kop's loud when you're sitting there but over by the away fans, we can hardly hear you!! WIth the kop on one side & L1 on the other, the Walkers would be a far more intimidating place for away fans to come, & the noise of us singing in unison would be unreal, and hopefully, lift the player's game.

Sack the manager

Get some more passionate player who actually care

Win some games

Make tickets a reasonable price

At Crewe tickets were reasonable price but we still didn't get 25,000 (i don't think) I understand that STH wouldn't have benefitted from this but £3 for kids and £8 for adults and still not attracting a very big crowd shows just how lacklustre our performances have been.

a big NO to student discount. tax dodgers dont deserve all the freebies they get they shouldnt be aloud to sponge off LCFC either.

moving the awayers to the A+L corner....no thanks as i sit in F1 in that corner meaning i would have to move somewhere else.

moving the KOP to the Family Stand... not sure, i dont want the sun in my eyes but also i would like some atmosphere, in the KOP we sing alot but its not directed anywhere. but again if i sat in my opposite seat at the opposit end of the ground its in the away section, so i'd again have to move.

keeping it the way it is seems the best option imo.

And give students some discount!

NO. :ph34r:

you students get enough "discounts" on things already, I work hard all week, pay my taxes and DEMAND that they charge students extra and give us working folk a nice discount instead!!!! :whistle:

being serious all we need to improve the atmosphere is some wins, there was not much wrong with the atmosphere during the promotion system and some matches, Derby at home for example was amazing

And give students some discount!

Under 22s already get concessions discount :ph34r:

a big NO to student discount. tax dodgers dont deserve all the freebies they get they shouldnt be aloud to sponge off LCFC either.

moving the awayers to the A+L corner....no thanks as i sit in F1 in that corner meaning i would have to move somewhere else.

moving the KOP to the Family Stand... not sure, i dont want the sun in my eyes but also i would like some atmosphere, in the KOP we sing alot but its not directed anywhere. but again if i sat in my opposite seat at the opposit end of the ground its in the away section, so i'd again have to move.

So you're quite happy to take the concessions discount for under 22s, but begrudge student discount to those who are full time students (over the age of 22) and who have no income?

Double standards I think.

(And I know you didn't mention under 22 discount, but you are under 22 I believe so I'm sure you've taken advantage of it)

Well as long as it doesn't affect you! Stuff the atmosphere :P

Under 22s already get concessions discount :ph34r:

So you're quite happy to take the concessions discount for under 22s, but begrudge student discount to those who are full time students (over the age of 22) and who have no income?

Double standards I think.

(And I know you didn't mention under 22 discount, but you are under 22 I believe so I'm sure you've taken advantage of it)

ofcourse i have taken advantage of being 19, im not going to pay full price when i can get it cheaper. i begrudge the fact that my wages go straight to your bank account and all you do is drink it. when i am 22 or 23 i won't begrudge paying extra for a ticket as i will still be working hard for my money rather than getting it handed to me. it isnt double standards its my opinion.

and DavieG im all for atmosphere but i dont want to be moved from my seat which whatever they do, be it moving the KOP or moving the awayers - it seems like i will be moved. if they choose to do this i'll have no choice will i? aslong as my ticket price isnt increased for the re-allocated seat i may have to sit in.

Archived