Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
virtexpne

Hume linked with Preston?

Our Local Rag:

Preston were previously linked with Walsall's young frontman Matty Fryatt.

But the 19-year-old, who has 14 goals to his name this season, signed for Leicester City last night for an undisclosed fee.

His arrival at the Walkers Stadium could reignite Preston's interest in Iain Hume, who they came close to signing in the summer from Tranmere.

Hume was snatched from their grasp by Leicester, but has started only 12 games for the Foxes since moving there at the end of August and was only on the bench for the FA Cup tie against Tottenham on Sunday and wasn't used.

I wouldn't have thought it very likely missen, you lot heard anything?

Our Local Rag:

I wouldn't have thought it very likely missen, you lot heard anything?

I'd be bloody amazed, CL is trying to build a team with some longevity to it, he also trying to strenghthen our attacking options, so I would imagine I've got more chance of winning the Lotto than this happening and I don't even have a go. :P

First Hughsey rumoured to be going, now Hume. I bet after we've lost to Wednesday no-one will want any of our players again. :P:unsure:;)

Not forgetting Joey & Williams.

Based on Kelly's statement that no ones leaving, it would take silly money i.e in excess of £1mill for any of these to be considered. We need all these players just to avoid relegation.

I know someone who regularly speaks to Hume and I can guarantee he's loving it at Leicester. I know at first he was reluctant to move as he'd just had a baby, but now he's bought a house in Leicestershire and his family have moved down with him.

That story is just lazy journalism, Hume didn't want to go to Preston because of wages and because of other reasons i've been told.

He's here for the duaration.

I know someone who regularly speaks to Hume and I can guarantee he's loving it at Leicester. I know at first he was reluctant to move as he'd just had a baby, but now he's bought a house in Leicestershire and his family have moved down with him.

That story is just lazy journalism, Hume didn't want to go to Preston because of wages and because of other reasons i've been told.

He's here for the duaration.

Loughborough to be precise. He lives on the same road as someone I know.

I hope that Ian Hume does stay at the club as he is an important first team player. I believe that him, Elvis, Mark and also new signing, Matthew Fryatt will prove to be a good choice of strikers, with each of them challenging for one anothers position. I think that this strikeforce could be the difference between staying up and relegation (or even between not getting promoted or getting promoted).

I hope to see Ian at the club for the duration of the season and staying until the end of his contract. I am sure he will stay.

Please don't go Ian.

Archived