Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Win A Player

if i win i'll ask Mr davies to use the money to get rid of cl, player we have are good enough (the majority atleast) its just the inept tactics emplyed week after week

We wont get the money till the end of the season, where it will be too late to do anything.

I think its too late now for any new manager to come in and sort this horrible mess out. Levein made it, Levein clears it up.

just make up first and last name, and the email, and the number - it'll keep increasing the stats for us..

i know its not the best way but it keeps the taqlly going up

and you can enter more thn once per day by this way

just added 10 of them for us - we're now 24th wahey!

just make up first and last name, and the email, and the number - it'll keep increasing the stats for us..

i know its not the best way but it keeps the taqlly going up

and you can enter more thn once per day by this way

just added 10 of them for us - we're now 24th wahey!

Read this post carefully - I've posted the same three times already.

You. Are. Wasting. Your. Time.

It isn't which club gets the most entries. ONE entry is picked out at random and that person would be contacted. If it was a fake name/addy/number then you're not going to win the money or get the chance to present the club with any money.

Carry on doing it if you like. If it soothes your ego to do so then soldier on.

It's not helping though.

CLICK HERE TO WIN A PLAYER

This link avoids all the nasty flash graphics which slows us all down and puts us off entering the draw.

(I know there is already a thread on this but this link is far better and will attract more interest in my opinion, get rid of it if you want though mods - it's not like we need a new player is it.)

Splitter!!!!!!! :D

Read this post carefully - I've posted the same three times already.

You. Are. Wasting. Your. Time.

It isn't which club gets the most entries. ONE entry is picked out at random and that person would be contacted. If it was a fake name/addy/number then you're not going to win the money or get the chance to present the club with any money.

Carry on doing it if you like. If it soothes your ego to do so then soldier on.

It's not helping though.

whoops - will stop doing it

just read the replies regarding it

Archived