Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Win A Player

yes but if the contact detail are fake then there would be a re-draw, thus you wasting your time

I agree with that. But if you've got multiple email addresses and enough mobile numbers of family etc then you can enter several times a day. It's already been said several times on this thread that fake entries are pointless so I'm working on the basis that people have had the good sense to read this and not be so stupid.

Maybe this is being naive but I'm prepared to give people the benefit of the doubt

I have entered every day for the past week!!

Also, i was thinking about how we can get all the city fans involved! Dunno if htis has been suggested but what is the moderators sent an email to every member of the board informing them about this! This would add a few more votes. And if anyone is part of any othe forums, if they could pass this idea on it would be good!

still in 10th, but closing in on 9th 8th and 7th very nicely. i can't see us catching the top 6, but this is a great effort considering where we were before this thread was introduced.

It was introduced pretty much from the beginning :huh:

Although it has been a great effort considering where we were at the beginning of the week :thumbup:

Archived