Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Win A Player

come on people start voting on the win a player thing on coca-colafootball.co.uk

because we are starting to drop we have dropped from 7th to 8th and the other teams are closing in

all you have to do is vote everyday if you can

you caqn win i think its 10,000 for yourself and win tickets the world cup and leicester get to buy a player for free wich is class :thumbup:

get voting people, cheers

201 votes behind Watford now. It only takes a minute to enter, you can save your details so it only takes a second every other day afterwards and it's free to enter on the internet! Come on City fans!!

Our OS hardly promotes it all all. Watford have been getting closer and closer in recent weeks, that'll be down to this little reminder at the bottom of each of their articles on their OS <_< http://www.watfordfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/...~782933,00.html

Just done my daily vote on this site and we are 8th now with over 23,000 votes but Leeds are storming it with over 90,000.Is it worth the effort?

Yeh, some of us have to keep voting or we will slip further and further down, i think only the top 15 have a realistic chance of winning to be fair, se we've got to keep going for that reason :D

Just done my daily vote on this site and we are 8th now with over 23,000 votes but Leeds are storming it with over 90,000.Is it worth the effort?

A) why can't this go in the other thread for this? :rolleyes:

B) Its not how many votes the team has, its the draw that counts ;)

Archived