Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Win A Player

Win a Player for your club is back.

For those who weren't around last year basically what it is is a form that you fill in (name, email, club you support etc.) and then when the competition closes they draw a random name from all the entries and that person wins 10k for themselves and 250k for their club to spend on a new player. Brighton won last year. You can enter every day if you want to give yourself a better chance of winning.

http://www.coca-colafootball.co.uk

Win a Player for your club is back.

For those who weren't around last year basically what it is is a form that you fill in (name, email, club you support etc.) and then when the competition closes they draw a random name from all the entries and that person wins 10k for themselves and 250k for their club to spend on a new player. Brighton won last year. You can enter every day if you want to give yourself a better chance of winning.

http://www.coca-colafootball.co.uk

I won 4 match tickets last time :P

Come on everybody! Team effort!

Hi guys, just wondered if someone clarified whether my entry went through. I filled out all of the relevant details and then after pressing 'register', it returns back to my completed form again. Has it gone through??? I've pressed it about ten times - hope that means my entry has gone in ten times !!

:cool:

Hi guys, just wondered if someone clarified whether my entry went through. I filled out all of the relevant details and then after pressing 'register', it returns back to my completed form again. Has it gone through??? I've pressed it about ten times - hope that means my entry has gone in ten times !!

:cool:

You're only allowed to do it once a day mate :thumbup:

that's not enough. sheff wed have about 2000. we would need loads of us to enter every day.

Sheffield Wednesday are a big club, :o they may have it advertised in Sheffield? on bill boards or somthing? I havent seen it advertised on TV yet, when that happens we may catch up.

Archived