Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Louise

Win A Player

I think its a good competition, but I remember last year that I got a lot of flak of some people, mainly on other boards by trying to boost the numbers voting daily for city, while really I was just trying to keep the idea in peoples head, to vote.

I know the Foxes Trust featured it last year.

Other clubs seem to get behind it well with regular items in the local press.

I think on here it needs a daily " We are now in x th place, xxx behind Leeds Utd " sort of thing to remind people to vote each day.

Keith, York

if i win i'll ask Mr davies to use the money to get rid of cl, player we have are good enough (the majority atleast) its just the inept tactics emplyed week after week

Yeah, the players are good enough, they showed that last Sunday so why can't they show us in the league too? You can blame inept tactics for as long as you want but if your players don't move after they've passed a ball or hit the first man when trying to cross a ball or just generally make shit decisions for themselves there isn't much a manager can do no matter what tactics he's told them to play. Some of the things that they did today they can only blame themselves for. Poor ball control, foul throws, bookings for disent. Schoolboy stuff that once they cross over the white line they shouldn't be expected to do.

One thing that still remains in my opinion is that Rab Douglas should be dropped. He could do nothing about their first (quite a few City fans applauded that goal too) but his dive for their second looked like a very weak attempt at stopping the ball. They've had about three shots on target all game and we've conceded two goal. That's shocking!

Anyway back on topic, I entered this yesterday and I will again now.

Archived