Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

football league side to face italians

Weso is Australian so I doubt it!

It's nothing to do with nationality anyone playing in the Football League, English, Scots, Welsh, Irish or any other nationality.

Mind you I don't think he will, maybe Stearman and Fryatt

is ryan smith eligible?

If he plays in the football league I would imagine, I suppose they could get a bit funny about it because he's on loan and we're Leicester City (for the conspiracy theorist)

If he plays in the football league I would imagine, I suppose they could get a bit funny about it because he's on loan and we're Leicester City (for the conspiracy theorist)

and taylor is picking the side so cant imagine city players will be high on the list

this is what i thought. he plays his football in the football league at the minute, but belongs to a premier league club. if he is eligble he walks straight in? name better u21 british left sided players?

smudge would run the show c'mon england

he needs some experience at beating the itallians !!!!!!

Err it's nothing to do with England, have you not been reading the posts?

It sure is hard work on this site just lately.

this is what i thought. he plays his football in the football league at the minute, but belongs to a premier league club. if he is eligble he walks straight in? name better u21 british left sided players?

Ahh but are there any non-British u21 left sided players?

GK Price (ipswich)

LB Whittingham (Derby)

CB McCarthy (Leicester)

CB Davenport (Norwich)

RB Stearman (Leicester)

LM Smith (Leicester)

CM Huddleston (Wolves)

CM Welsh (Hull)

RM Doyle (Reading)

CF Walcott (Southampton)

CF Nugent (Preston)

SUBS

DF Sheehan (Leicester)

CF Fryatt (Leicester)

CF Jerome (Cardiff)

MF Ifil (Millwall)

GK Turnbull (Crewe)

Not a bad squad. The majority are internationals at under 21.

The thing is, would we want our players to be a part of this? It comes inbetween big matches against Leeds and Ipswich and we could need these players to be fit and available for us. If they picked up an injury or have to be rested due to being knackered, it wont be too good for us will it?

i dont think there will be that many leicester players on the list. also wheres the likes of johnson, ashton, ashley young and green or kiraly ? also think chris brunt at wednesday is a handful on the left wing but smudger just edges it for me!

i dont think there will be that many leicester players on the list. also wheres the likes of johnson, ashton, ashley young and green or kiraly ? also think chris brunt at wednesday is a handful on the left wing but smudger just edges it for me!

Under 21s :rolleyes:

i dont think there is another team in the league who has so many youngsters as we do. give Levein credit when he came to leicester, reducing the age was a priority. under micky adams we could have put out a veterans league rep side, rather than now with an under 21 team

Being as Weso has never played a competetive game for LCFC, i highly doubt he will get near this team.

Stearman and Fryatt definitely, what about Smudger? he's on loan but would he still be allowed to play?

Somebody who saw him last night said "We were quality I thought... Great to see Weslowski back too, for the last 20 mins he ran the show!". :D:D;):thumbup:

GK Price (ipswich)

LB Whittingham (Derby)

BC McCarthy (Leicester)

CB Davenport (Norwich)

RB Stearman (Leicester)

LM Smith (Leicester)

CM Huddleston (Wolves)

CM Welsh (Hull)

RM Doyle (Reading)

CF Walcott (Southampton)

CF Nugent (Preston)

SUBS

DF Sheehan (Leicester)

CF Fryatt (Leicester)

CF Jerome (Cardiff)

MF Ifil (Millwall)

GK Turnbull (Crewe)

Not a bad squad. The majority are internationals at under 21.

Isnt Paddy McCarthy 22 or 23?

the thing is do we really want some of our important players having to play and take the risk of getting injured in some pointless friendly against a dirty italian side? I would rather they didn't play to be honest

Archived