Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fantastic_mr_fox

levein out - protest!

5th highest wage budget in the division.

All Levein's team now, he's brought in a lot of players.

MA was sacked when we were in a better league position.

The players are completely lacking in desire and spirit it seems. CL lacks so much as a manager - tactical nous, motivational and man-management skills.

I'm looking past the results here and still seeing a shambles.

To be fair he wasn't sacked, he resigned :ph34r:

For all the people who want Levein to stay (I was one of them, still not sure) I will just say one thing that might make you change your mind, it's certainly got me thinking.

This isn't a blip, not a rough patch like some people claim it out to be. In Levein's tenure as manager we've never had a good spell, so it's not like there's anything for us to hold on to in the hope he could turn it around.

2 league wins in 15 months! 2!! ****in TWO. The only reason we stayed up last season was because we had already won 3 away games before he joined us.

Us Levein fans can say all we like about what he's done for the club but in 15 months we've never won more than 2 games on the spin (and we've only done that twice), we've only won 2 away games and we are actually getting worse. Our team appears to have better players but they aren't scoring as many and are conceding even more.

It's time to face up to the truth, we are in the shit. Levein has never taken us on a winning streak or a decent unbeaten streak so what makes anyone think he can do now under massive pressure? It's something that needs to happen aswell, if we don't win a fair few matches we are doomed. If we lose on saturday and lose our usual away games then by the end of January we could be down and out. It's that serious, it really is.

Two choices.

1) Get yourself a heroin addiction and forget about Leicester City

2) Get Levein out and pray someone else can ave us as he obviously can't.

For all the people who want Levein to stay (I was one of them, still not sure) I will just say one thing that might make you change your mind, it's certainly got me thinking.

This isn't a blip, not a rough patch like some people claim it out to be. In Levein's tenure as manager we've never had a good spell, so it's not like there's anything for us to hold on to in the hope he could turn it around.

2 league wins in 15 months! 2!! ****in TWO. The only reason we stayed up last season was because we had already won 3 away games before he joined us.

Us Levein fans can say all we like about what he's done for the club but in 15 months we've never won more than 2 games on the spin (and we've only done that twice), we've only won 2 away games and we are actually getting worse. Our team appears to have better players but they aren't scoring as many and are conceding even more.

It's time to face up to the truth, we are in the shit. Levein has never taken us on a winning streak or a decent unbeaten streak so what makes anyone think he can do now under massive pressure? It's something that needs to happen aswell, if we don't win a fair few matches we are doomed. If we lose on saturday and lose our usual away games then by the end of January we could be down and out. It's that serious, it really is.

Two choices.

1) Get yourself a heroin addiction and forget about Leicester City

2) Get Levein out and pray someone else can ave us as he obviously can't.

It's number 1, i'm afraid!!

The board will not sack Levien, unless drastic actions are taken by city fans and to be honest we are not fanatical enough. Fans boycott games and protest!!

Levien will not resign, money must be good for him at city!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I assume you mean 2 away league wins. I worked out roghly how much its cost me to see a win this season. Assuming that its about £29 for an away match (just travel and match ticket - no food or anything), its cost me £261 per away win this season. I'd dread to see how much it would work out for you lot who go to all the away matches coz i think ive only done nine aways this season. Its still a shocking amount! :cry:

It's number 1, i'm afraid!!

The board will not sack Levien, unless drastic actions are taken by city fans and to be honest we are not fanatical enough.

Aren't we? Demos have succeeded in getting rid of David Pleat, and keeping Martin O'Neill when it looked as if he was off to Leeds.

If the board thought for one moment their own necks might be on the block they'll get rid, make no mistake.

We haven't quite reached that stage yet (the signing of Fryatt has put it off for now), but it may not be too far away..

:cry: Things really are bad.

Aren't we? Demos have succeeded in getting rid of David Pleat, and keeping Martin O'Neill when it looked as if he was off to Leeds.

If the board thought for one moment their own necks might be on the block they'll get rid, make no mistake.

We haven't quite reached that stage yet (the signing of Fryatt has put it off for now), but it may not be too far away..

Hope your right, cus it's not looking good and i'm crapping my pants at the thought of us getting relegated!!

Spare pants anyone........????

Archived