Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fantastic_mr_fox

levein out - protest!

i must say i was less than impressed with his (CL's) post match comments. he should've made it clear to the players that we were in a spot of bother long before yesterday @ 4.45pm and he should know that they know it not think they know it.

To be fair though, the players ought to realise that themselves. They can't be that thick? :dunno:

To be fair though, the players ought to realise that themselves. They can't be that thick? :dunno:

I agree, how ever much we rant and rave about C L mot motivating and installing some passion the players, surly they must see we are in the sh*t and that alone should be enough to spur them on

i don't post on here very much - but we have to protest now.

this idiot will kill our club.

Talking of idiots, dident you know that someone more capable and experienced than CL has already beaten him to it? Was it Peter Tay@#r?

CL is mearly picking up the peices

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

I would say dont protest because it aint going to make things any better.

With Levein in charge or not i aint goint to protest because it is still Leicester City FC, and we need to get behind the team at the games not protesting, because it is also not going to help the players to perform when there are some fans calling for the managers head.

So the best thing to do is to leave the protesting until after the games, and sing your hearts out, and get behind the lads at the game to help the Leicester get out of this mess.

I would say dont protest because it aint going to make things any better.

With Levein in charge or not i aint goint to protest because it is still Leicester City FC, and we need to get behind the team at the games not protesting, because it is also not going to help the players to perform when there are some fans calling for the managers head.

So the best thing to do is to leave the protesting until after the games, and sing your hearts out, and get behind the lads at the game to help the Leicester get out of this mess.

Totally agree City_4_Life. Get behind the team on the pitch and save your protests until after the game if you feel that way.

Lets review this thread!

Boycott or Protest at the Cardiff Southampton games with thousands of banners pointing out to players the seriousness of the situation we are in. (Club is the big loser, falling attendances and fans fighting among themselves because people actually want CL to stay and low moral of players and staff because they feel they are fighting a losing battle)

The board don't care for nothing but money (even though the clubs skint because fans are boycotting the games)

Statements saying get rid of (players because people (not with professional football backgrounds) cant believe they are at the club)

Levein (because in most peoples view on this thread he is rubbish)

Tim Davis (because he does not listen to those who are shouting the loudest)

Kisnobo

Hamill

Deepfreeze

Maybury

Douglas

Sylla

and whilst you doing it put leaflets on their cars telling them to pull their fingers out and go to the training ground to prove the LCFC fans have the guts to do it.

Guys, we are all FRUSTRATED about where we are in the table but we are supposed to be supporters of our team. From the summary above it would appear we are assisting the opposition and becoming their twelfth man. Come on Shout for the boys during the game and make you views known after the game and outside of the Stadium.

Even if there was a possibility, do you honestly think that Ryan Smith would want to join LCFC having experienced their supporter booing or ridiculing his fellow team members?

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

if you want to back ClueLess thats up to you.

i stopped backing him when i could no longer sit there watching the tripe served up on the pitch and thinking , maybe the next game will be better. think i should narrow that down considering the majority of matches have been dire.

after sitting through the news years eve farce against norwich i had, had enough.

You have had enough thats fine, I can accept that. You see it week in week out I dont. However I have had enough of drawing and losing after taking the lead. Its as if the players sit back and say thats it we have won now that we are in the lead.

I think CL has a lot to do (the spurs game has actually worked against him) but I honestly dont think that sacking him is the solution. I wish I had the solution cos if I did I would be talking to the City right now.

All I am saying is that we the suporters shouldent give the opposition any possibility of getting our support going against our team and in favour of theirs. I hope like us all,that it turns around and we get a few wins but all of our frustrations come back to the fact that we are near the bottom of the table with no real form. I hope we get that form soon and that we can climb away from the bottom of the table. May be I am to much of a positive thinker.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Guys, we all know Levien is not going to get the sack and nor is he going to resign!!!

All we can hope for is that we will do just enough not to get relegated!!

I would love to see him go but it's not going to happen, city fans are not fanatical enough to force the board to make that decision.

I don't think raising banners and booing during the game will do any good for team morale, but protesting before or after the game is fine.

I just want this season to end, it has been very painful, the board have alot to answer for and should be sacked for not getting rid of levien alot earlier!!! :mad::mad:

Going back to protests, some of the Kop seem to have developed a passion for throwing paper aeroplanes maybe we should all throw them onto the pitch when they come out - god thats crap but I feel crap today thats what Leicester do to you ay!

Im not going to the Southampton cup game, not through protest but through lack of cash its daylight robbery!

Definitely want Levein to stay and think we should be getting behind the boys.

Year on year improvement and I believe we're in a much stronger position than last year. We had ageing pros who didn't give a stuff about the club on money we couldn't afford and all this has been rooted out.

Because of money we've had to go for players available on frees or who are untried at this level and even with this . those on this board do not believe the squad to be a poor one and some call for Levein's head with a new picture of Matty Fryatt as their signature.

We have a young squad with immense potential assembled by Levein and we should be getting behind them not calling for the tumbril.

Year on year improvement and I believe we're in a much stronger position than last year. We had ageing pros who didn't give a stuff about the club on money we couldn't afford and all this has been rooted out.

Because of money we've had to go for players available on frees or who are untried at this level and even with this . those on this board do not believe the squad to be a poor one and some call for Levein's head with a new picture of Matty Fryatt as their signature.

We have a young squad with immense potential assembled by Levein and we should be getting behind them not calling for the tumbril.

I am assuming you haven't spent thousands of pounds travelling the country to see them then, quite simply if we let Levein continue we will be playing in League 1 next year :mad:

My point is that there is pretty much unanimity on this board that the squad is full of talent and (with the poss exception of Thracian) that the team are playing better and more attacking football.

The highs have been getting higher under Levein - first Reading then Charlton, Sheffield United and Tottenham. Each peak has exceeded the others.

Our league position is understandably causing pain and the players need to recognise that there is no such thing as too good to go down - and this is exactly what CL was saying this weekend.

I guarantee you the last thing the team (particularly bearing in mind their relative youth) need is hostility they need the Walkers to be a cauldron of passion and commitment, determination to win and unswerving support for the team.

Is this a wind up.....???

My point is that there is pretty much unanimity on this board that the squad is full of talent and (with the poss exception of Thracian) that the team are playing better and more attacking football.

The highs have been getting higher under Levein - first Reading then Charlton, Sheffield United and Tottenham. Each peak has exceeded the others.

Our league position is understandably causing pain and the players need to recognise that there is no such thing as too good to go down - and this is exactly what CL was saying this weekend.

I guarantee you the last thing the team (particularly bearing in mind their relative youth) need is hostility they need the Walkers to be a cauldron of passion and commitment, determination to win and unswerving support for the team.

They are not going to get unswerving support when there are doubts over the commitment of some players and almost unanimous befuddlement and disbelief at some of CL's decisions.

Is this a wind up.....???

ENOUTH IS ENOUTH WE ARE WORSE OFF THAN WHEN HE TOOK OVER LOOK AT THE STATS - I DONT CARE IF WE HAVE A BETTER SQUAD, YOUNGER PLAYERS, A BETTER 'COMMUNITY' AT THE CLUB - THE FACT REMAINS THAT ITS A RESULTS BUSINESS AND WE WILL GO DOWN IF WE ARE NOT CAREFUL.

IN MY OPINION WE HAVE ONE OF THE BEST SQUADS IN THE DIVISION AND ON PAPER WE HAD A MUCH MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN WEDNESDAY - SO THERE MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON - MOTIVATION, FAITH IN MANAGER - SOMETHING.

I HAVE SPENT OVER £3,000 WATCHING CRAIG RUIN THIS TEAM AND I WILL NOT SPEND A PENNY MORE!

Who is this joker???? :rolleyes:

Stop taking Drugs.

They are not going to get unswerving support when there are doubts over the commitment of some players and almost unanimous befuddlement and disbelief at some of CL's decisions.

I said this a while ago and will say it again-

We have had relegation form for a while now, we will have 5-6 defeats or draws and just as pressure is mouting CL will pull something out the hat ( Tottenham, Sheff United) which will get everyone happy again. The problem is 5 defeats and 1 random win will see us in League One - GUARENTEED

I agree. i dont think that people calling for leviens head look past results. We have a young, enthusiastic side and Levien has created this. Why not just get behind the fekin team for christ sake!!!

I agree. i dont think that people calling for leviens head look past results. We have a young, enthusiastic side and Levien has created this. Why not just get behind the fekin team for christ sake!!!

What - so lets get this straight you would prefer to have a young team (you obviously did not go on sat if you say enthusiastic!!!!!!!! :o ) in League One. Than a old team mid-top table in Championship.

Of course its a results business - no one would/should complain if CL was building for the future and we were mid/lower table but the fact is we are in the relegation zone and teams around us are playing better (except crewe)!!!!

What like the fact we have lost four league games in a row?? Or the fact we have picked up 2 points in our last 8 games, which results are we missing?? please explain as i would love to know :huh:

5th highest wage budget in the division.

All Levein's team now, he's brought in a lot of players.

MA was sacked when we were in a better league position.

The players are completely lacking in desire and spirit it seems. CL lacks so much as a manager - tactical nous, motivational and man-management skills.

I'm looking past the results here and still seeing a shambles.

Archived