Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fantastic_mr_fox

levein out - protest!

maybe someone should tell him his job is to get us to go up a division , not down.

cant believe we have players on the books like kisnobo and hamill plus deepfreeze for another few years :blink:

I agree, and i'm not sticking up or defending Levein I want him out like anyone, but people moaned at Micky for not bringing players in for long term - A new team every season basically, Levein come in and bought all his players in for 3 years/3 1/2 years...how can a manager win?

I know if the players were good we'd be delighted to have them on 3 year contracts but how can managers win? Get slagged of if they bring players on short term contracts, slagged off if they bring players on long term contracts.

This result just shows that levein can't get the players up for a normal league game. There isn't the passion from him, i wasn't there but can any answer this question.

Was levein sat in the dug out like normal?

OR

was he up at the touch line shouting and barking orders like he was at the tot game?

in the league he normally sits on his heated blanket in the dug out with his cuppa smoking a cigar. thats the normal passion he shows, please let me know where he was yesterday.

:ph34r:

Yes, in the last days of Pleat and Taylor.

Unfortunately, no matter how much a manager may be out of his depth (as CL clearly is) there will always be some who buy the line peddled by Bill Anderson and the Mercury for decades, namely that managers are gods and can do no wrong.

We're probably stuck with this calamity for the rest of the season. By the time we get rid it may well be too late to save us from the drop.

The next manager is going to have to be really special, as he'll have to deal with the deadwood both on the playing staff and in the boardroom.

Not an easy task at all... :(

But Taylor was in the Premiership!!

Quite frankly - I cannot fathom how anyone can defend Levein now. And the fans who think he can save us have to ask serious questions of themselves. Look at the facts, they say it all.

We're doomed under Levein, and even if by some sort of miracle (luck) he gets us out of this relegation mire, there is still no basis to support Levein. We should never be anywhere near the relegation zone with our squad and budget, and he has done a piss poor job at Leicester.

Precisely. He's out of his depth.

He needs to **** off now once again I feel for the travelling fans those spending their money to see performances like that it was just a disgrace we have lost the last 7 away games in a row and only 2 in in 2 seasons so far in the league I personally think he should go because of that record alone!

The only way that our message will get across on Saturday is if somehow we get thousands of Levein out Banners, just like the "Pierpoint out" banners that were given out prior to the Home match Vs Liverpool in 98/99 when we drew2-2.

i remember that, the game was quality and we managed to get rid of him. maybr if we did the same we could get rid of the jock too.

Complete waste of time! Let me just have a quick think who would be up to the satandard we want, and would want to join club in the bottom 3. Get a grip, why not just get behind him and the players, give them both confidence, thats the only way forward!

Levein has already had over a few and has turned us in to a joke.

That hardly justifies giving the buffoon more time.

if your going to protest do it sooner rather than later because by the time the board make a move it could be to late before someone new can save us. :cry::cry::cry:

Most of these failers will pi-ss off any way at the end of the season if/when we go down.

As i've said before, this club will not stay in buissness if we go down, so the board must act now before it's too late to do anything about it.

Gary Mac gets my vote!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

He needs to **** off now once again I feel for the travelling fans those spending their money to see performances like that it was just a disgrace we have lost the last 7 away games in a row and only 2 in in 2 seasons so far in the league I personally think he should go because of that record alone!

We had a really good turnout yesterday. That's the worst of it all.

Quite frankly - I cannot fathom how anyone can defend Levein now. And the fans who think he can save us have to ask serious questions of themselves. Look at the facts, they say it all.

We're doomed under Levein, and even if by some sort of miracle (luck) he gets us out of this relegation mire, there is still no basis to support Levein. We should never be anywhere near the relegation zone with our squad and budget, and he has done a piss poor job at Leicester.

Agreed. And even if he does manage to keep us up, he still needs to be booted out because he still would have done a shite job. 21st place is nothing to shout about.

The situtation is very simple. If Levein can't get a team of the ability we have in the top half of the Championship, then he should be sacked. Games such as Sheffield Utd and Spurs have proved we have the ability.

The manager is responsible for preparing the team for every game. If he can't make them comprehend the risk of relegation then he is not fit to manage the club.

Complete waste of time! Let me just have a quick think who would be up to the satandard we want, and would want to join club in the bottom 3. Get a grip, why not just get behind him and the players, give them both confidence, thats the only way forward!

trust me we are still a bigger prospoect then a club high up in a lower league at least whilst there is still a chance of staying up. The stadium, fan base, squad, euphoria are all motivations to join our club.

If Levien not gone by Southampton game what about boycotting this game as club only get 45% of takings any way so will affect Soton just as much. + more fans may join as in season ticket holders don't have tickets for this game. Also as much as i'd like to think, Leicester are not going to win the fa cup (this year), and if we go to far remember the heart break of 82 (semi final) Chelsea (under O'neill) and Blackburn last season. But lose our relegation battle and we will all be devastated. So lets get behind our team in the League no matter what we think of Levein as the Club comes first. Nothing would give me more pleasure than him ramming these protests down our throats like O'neill used too but can't see it happening. If we start booing and Levien out chants during the Cardiff game it WILL affect the players and some of them are not good enough without this pressure. So lets get behind them for 90mins and if things don't work out let Levien and the board know in no uncertain terms at the final whistle . THEN BOYCOTT THE SOUTHAMPTON GAME.

If Levien not gone by Southampton game what about boycotting this game as club only get 45% of takings any way so will affect Soton just as much. + more fans may join as in season ticket holders don't have tickets for this game. Also as much as i'd like to think, Leicester are not going to win the fa cup (this year), and if we go to far remember the heart break of 82 (semi final) Chelsea (under O'neill) and Blackburn last season. But lose our relegation battle and we will all be devastated. So lets get behind our team in the League no matter what we think of Levein as the Club comes first. Nothing would give me more pleasure than him ramming these protests down our throats like O'neill used too but can't see it happening. If we start booing and Levien out chants during the Cardiff game it WILL affect the players and some of them are not good enough without this pressure. So lets get behind them for 90mins and if things don't work out let Levien and the board know in no uncertain terms at the final whistle . THEN BOYCOTT THE SOUTHAMPTON GAME.

id prefer a protest when the board come out to get into there mercedes bentleys and porshes <_<

id prefer a protest when the board come out to get into there mercedes bentleys and porshes <_<

I said that the other week..except I said we should wait for Levein, and someone said that would be threatening and not right.

Fair enough I did write a chant for Levein which was abit OTT, but it was straight after a match I was pissed off.

I said that the other week..except I said we should wait for Levein, and someone said that would be threatening and not right.

Fair enough I did write a chant for Levein which was abit OTT, but it was straight after a match I was pissed off.

i'm waiting to see what CL has to say on the situation (and tim davis) on monday before i decide wether i want him out or not

Well Levein and Davis...Infact LCFC are that easy to predict...can read them like a book

i must say i was less than impressed with his (CL's) post match comments. he should've made it clear to the players that we were in a spot of bother long before yesterday @ 4.45pm and he should know that they know it not think they know it.

as for tim davis, i used to have some respect for the man, but over recent weeks that respect has crumbled to almost no respect at all!

Archived