Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fantastic_mr_fox

levein out - protest!

I'm not disagreeing, but at the same time lets question some of the players efforts, as said in another post by me Radio Leicester commentry isn't much to go by but even there commentry said the players looked like they had no passion. So how come the players look awesome and look like they want to win and have passion against teams like Tottenham and Sheff Utd, but when it comes to games like Sheff Wed the players just don't turn up...why? Do the players think "We are above playing teams like Sheff Wed" I'm not sure this is the case, And I do agree with the points about Levein but it really is time to ask questions about some/all players at LCFC.

Once the players are on the pitch Levein can do nothing but change tactics, before the game Levein can try and motivate the players, but the players in some matches look like they don't care, don't have any passion, don't want to win...a question - How can Levein change that?!

I'm not disagreeing, but at the same time lets question some of the players efforts, as said in another post by me Radio Leicester commentry isn't much to go by but even there commentry said the players looked like they had no passion. So how come the players look awesome and look like they want to win and have passion against teams like Tottenham and Sheff Utd, but when it comes to games like Sheff Wed the players just don't turn up...why? Do the players think "We are above playing teams like Sheff Wed" I'm not sure this is the case, And I do agree with the points about Levein but it really is time to ask questions about some/all players at LCFC.

Once the players are on the pitch Levein can do nothing but change tactics, before the game Levein can try and motivate the players, but the players in some matches look like they don't care, don't have any passion, don't want to win...a question - How can Levein change that?!

We can't sack all of the players who can't be arsed! The only person who can go out of this is the manager and his coaching staff. The only thing we can do is change this and hope it bloody works!!

Personally I think with the right manager who has passion, he can inject this into the players. Levein is incapable of doing this.

Spurs victory was just a false dawn....yet again.

We can't sack all of the players who can't be arsed! The only person who can go out of this is the manager and his coaching staff. The only thing we can do is change this and hope it bloody works!!

Personally I think with the right manager who has passion, he can inject this into the players. Levein is incapable of doing this.

Spurs victory was just a false dawn....yet again.

I know we can't sack all the players who can't be arsed, i'm not asking for that, I'm just saying we need to ask questions of some players, and if it was up to me, i'd drop all those players who can't be arsed, I'd drop them to the reserves, and prehpaps play some of the reserves's at the end of the day what have we go to lose? We are losing with the players that are playing at the moment, so if some reserve players come into the first team and lose...what have we lost?

The reserve players that would come into the first team would want to prove something, they would have something to prove, so in that theory we might win, if that was the case.

Those players who would have been dropped from the first team, hopefully wouldn't be happy about being dropped (Although I would wonder...I'm sure a few of the players wouldn't be dissapointed to not play but collect there money)

Hopefully dropping the players would spur those players to raise there game and challenge to get back into the first team.

I know we can't sack all the players who can't be arsed, i'm not asking for that, I'm just saying we need to ask questions of some players, and if it was up to me, i'd drop all those players who can't be arsed, I'd drop them to the reserves, and prehpaps play some of the reserves's at the end of the day what have we go to lose? We are losing with the players that are playing at the moment, so if some reserve players come into the first team and lose...what have we lost?

The reserve players that would come into the first team would want to prove something, they would have something to prove, so in that theory we might win, if that was the case.

Those players who would have been dropped from the first team, hopefully wouldn't be happy about being dropped (Although I would wonder...I'm sure a few of the players wouldn't be dissapointed to not play but collect there money)

Hopefully dropping the players would spur those players to raise there game and challenge to get back into the first team.

I see where you are coming from, but we haven't got the depth of squad to compete now. Taking out Sylla and putting in Porter wouldn't work. We are seriously heading the same way as Forest did last season, i can't quite believe it myself.

I would definately drop certain players but right now something largely drastic has to be done. ie. manager change.

I'm probably still on the fence regarding Levein but I think a protest maybe a good thing because we would show the whole club that something needs to be done and Levein would gain some credit if he talked directly to the fans. It may force CL to come out and answer the supporters questions.

The best way to get at Tim Davies to do something would be to boycott the Cardiff game, but there's no way we could spread the message.

It would be hard, Obviously not every fan who goes to games has the internet and uses messageboard but we could post on all the LCFC messageboard spreadin the message, Make some banners, Try and get it to papers (Leicester Merc) reporting fans want other fans to boycott the game, e.t.c...

...Just a few ideas.

I know we have our reasons for boycotting the game(s) but the only thing if we did boycott the game would be the worry that as fans we would look bad, papers would be slagging us off, other fans would slag us off, e.t.c...WE have our reason's which other fans and papers would not take into account, I know for a fact if Cov or Villa we're in a similar position I wouldn't take into account there feelings and reasons for boycotting, i'd just take the piss out of there fans, and i'd just wind up my Cov/Villa/Whatever team mates about it.

The only way that our message will get across on Saturday is if somehow we get thousands of Levein out Banners, just like the "Pierpoint out" banners that were given out prior to the Home match Vs Liverpool in 98/99 when we drew2-2.

:yawn:

At the cardiff game we need as much support as possible, even if we all want Levein out, why cant you support the team for the 90 minutes and then protest. Even if we win i expect you to protest, because ONE game does not change anything, we'll still be shit.

Doubt anyone would protest if we won, because you'll all go home thinking 'Levein will turn us around'. What bollocks.

I think the players are only just realising they're in a relegation battle... I for one believe that the fans haven't vented their frustration enough. They players have NO IDEA how serious this is, and the way Levein talks lightly about our position is counterproductive. If Levein is such a 'tough' fellow that the players say he is, he should maybe make them train 4 hours more a day. Leave them completely out in the cold when they don't give 100%, I don't know...I'm bloody desperate for some action to be taken. Levein needs a fecking miracle if he is to turn this around!!

All that would result in is a few arrests :ermm:

Why? Its not against the law to go to the training ground?

Its quite place to vent our fustrations unlike venting them in the stadium, so let me get this right;

Its perfectly fine and legal to go to the training ground and support the team, but if you go to the training ground and not exactly slag them off but chant things to just try and make them want to prove fans wrong people would be arrested. As long as people go and don't shout offensive things (Make them know your unhappy with them) or abuse the players, thats perfectly fine IMO! And I think it is a good idea. Over the christmas break I was off work and seriouisly considering doing this...and yeah I love the club but at the end of the day I thought, I only get limited time off work, why should I waste some of the time going to the training ground at the moment it seems like a chior to go to the games, why on earth would I want to go to the training ground! And I find that really sad that those thoughts are going through my head, the team I love, the team I support and its a choir to go to the games! :nono::rolleyes:

Can't change my feelings though...

I can't believe what's happening to the club. There's a poll on TB which shows about 50/50 for Levein out. We'll be having civil war between the fans soon. There was stacks of argument fan against fan in stand at Hillsborough. Has it ever been like this? It's such a pity because the Leicester contingent shouted the Sheffield crowd into silence for the first 20 minutes only to have most of the lifeblood sucked out of them by ineptitude on the field. The big issue was singing Levein Out, especially before the end.

I can't believe what's happening to the club. There's a poll on TB which shows about 50/50 for Levein out. We'll be having civil war between the fans soon. There was stacks of argument fan against fan in stand at Hillsborough. Has it ever been like this? It's such a pity because the Leicester contingent shouted the Sheffield crowd into silence for the first 20 minutes only to have most of the lifeblood sucked out of them by ineptitude on the field. The big issue was singing Levein Out, especially before the end.

LEVEIN OUT!!!!! :protest::angry::protest:

I can't believe what's happening to the club. There's a poll on TB which shows about 50/50 for Levein out. We'll be having civil war between the fans soon. There was stacks of argument fan against fan in stand at Hillsborough. Has it ever been like this?

Yes, in the last days of Pleat and Taylor.

Unfortunately, no matter how much a manager may be out of his depth (as CL clearly is) there will always be some who buy the line peddled by Bill Anderson and the Mercury for decades, namely that managers are gods and can do no wrong.

We're probably stuck with this calamity for the rest of the season. By the time we get rid it may well be too late to save us from the drop.

The next manager is going to have to be really special, as he'll have to deal with the deadwood both on the playing staff and in the boardroom.

Not an easy task at all... :(

Quite frankly - I cannot fathom how anyone can defend Levein now. And the fans who think he can save us have to ask serious questions of themselves. Look at the facts, they say it all.

We're doomed under Levein, and even if by some sort of miracle (luck) he gets us out of this relegation mire, there is still no basis to support Levein. We should never be anywhere near the relegation zone with our squad and budget, and he has done a piss poor job at Leicester.

Archived