Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ithuriel

cardiff

just a question.

who believes , not hopes but believes we will beat cardiff in our next match?

cardiff hamered burnley with three goals at the weekend and we struggle to keep a clean sheet.

i want us to beat them and if i was religious i would pray.

the problem is that after watching so many poor performances i really do not believe we will win.

i will still be hoping like i was against shef wed but going by our form over the current season we wont get another win for about another four to five games.

Its a shame we dident get a result against Wed as we could have used the last two games as a motivator regarding form. Like you I cant see us beating Cardiff because of where they are in the table and because they have scored consistently over the past season.

However I would have never considered beating Spurs 3-2 afetr been 0-2 down so anything can happen. We are at least at home not that our home form is anything to go by. I say get a witch doctor in to clear the Walkers of our bad luck.

It should be an all out for the win performance and to get back on a winning run at our home ground.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Whilst things are bad, in some respects they haven't been as bad as they could be. This is why I fear the worst, and predict a thumping from Cardiff. I haven't been so pessimistic in a long time. :(

"Broke up attacks well, made some good tackles and valuable clearing headers". I would like to know who writes this shit and whoever does, i'd like to ask them ehat game they're watching and what they're on.

Blah-nderson

Bill Anderson.

He must have been on the sherries!! Then again his assesment is uaually off the mark every game!!!

Archived