Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
garienigel

14/01/06 Hillsborough: The Day Leicester City Died?

The managers clueless, the players have given up and we've got kisnorbo and hamill - surely 2 of the worst players to ever pull on the shirt

There are no signs of improvement, its the beginning of the end

Or the end of the beginning.

Or the end of the end

On the reverse side of coin, lets look at itt another way.

If, just if we manage to stay up.

We need to get shot of CL and bring in a manager who will motivate our troops.

A certain Martin O'Neill doesn't have a job, he'd be perfect.

On the reverse side of coin, lets look at itt another way.

If, just if we manage to stay up.

We need to get shot of CL and bring in a manager who will motivate our troops.

A certain Martin O'Neill doesn't have a job, he'd be perfect.

He doesnt have a job for a reason though, I think we need to get over this MON obsession.

The managers clueless, the players have given up and we've got kisnorbo and hamill - surely 2 of the worst players to ever pull on the shirt

There are no signs of improvement, its the beginning of the end

Don't worry, the resurrection is on the way - Morris is in the reserves tonight. It's like a new signing!

All i can hope is that CL will show 'em the table and it might hit home that they ARE in a relegation dogfight and can't just waltz through the season without trying and expect to stay up. If they don't realise this we're gonners.

Not sure who said this but

Its not over until the Fat Lady Sings

I for one am not giving up hope....................

We can pull out of this TOGETHER.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

We can assume Michelle McManus is going through her warm-up routine then

That’s the attitude we need

Its true though isnt it? Anything can happen in football, we havent a clue whats going to happen thats the beauty of it and one of the reasons why we love it. I have to admit though we are sailing pretty close to the wind at the moment :cry:

Its true though isnt it? Anything can happen in football, we havent a clue whats going to happen thats the beauty of it and one of the reasons why we love it. I have to admit though we are sailing pretty close to the wind at the moment :cry:

I recon if we can get an assistant manager in to motivate the players then we will have no problems avoiding relegation. We do have some good players

I recon if we can get an assistant manager in to motivate the players then we will have no problems avoiding relegation. We do have some good players

Can't really see Levein being keen on that - it would seem like he was admitting he's failing and not capable of doing it himself. I think his pride would stop him doing it

Can't really see Levein being keen on that - it would seem like he was admitting he's failing and not capable of doing it himself. I think his pride would stop him doing it

Pride comes before a fall (other cliches are available) its a pretty big fall though and no manager wants relegation stamped all over their CV.

Any ideas what we do then? I can't see CL leaving:- the board are clueless and (as you say) CL's pride will stop him resigning\admiting defeat. Something needs to change or we are off down (that would make us the worst Leicester team ever as we have never been in the 3rd League before)

Archived