Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tshine

Birch the team reader

Is it me or can i not understand a word the Birch is saying when he reads out the team sheets? :whistle:

He reads it out wrong, he says the players number second, whilst we cheer the fore mentioned name :rolleyes:

I hate him anyway, sack the fukker. He thinks he`s a Leicester lad :rolleyes: a REAL city fan, but hes never paid to watch city in his LIFE!!

I`d like him to sit in the stands and see it from our view?????????? Come on birch, show us your a real city fan, sit in the kop????????? Chant in the kop??????????? Scream in the kop?????????? Discuss tactics in the kop?????????? Boo the half time entertainment :thumbup::D

He reads it out wrong, he says the players number second, whilst we cheer the fore mentioned name :rolleyes:

I hate him anyway, sack the fukker. He thinks he`s a Leicester lad :rolleyes: a REAL city fan, but hes never paid to watch city in his LIFE!!

I`d like him to sit in the stands and see it from our view?????????? Come on birch, show us your a real city fan, sit in the kop????????? Chant in the kop??????????? Scream in the kop?????????? Discuss tactics in the kop?????????? Boo the half time entertainment :thumbup::D

the way he talks on the microphone i wouldnt like to be sitting next to him ;)

Or maybe he should be applauded for trying to inspire a bit of passion in a crowd that sits getting out-sung by about 3000 Men of Harlech?

the announcer gets the crowd going better at the start, birch is good for half time but not reading out team names!!

the fans were very good for 70 mins of the game yesterday, but its hard to keep cheerin when your manager doesnt make substitutions until its too late

the announcer gets the crowd going better at the start, birch is good for half time but not reading out team names!!

the fans were very good for 70 mins of the game yesterday, but its hard to keep cheerin when your manager doesnt make substitutions until its too late

Perhaps they were good because they didnt boo for 80 minutes. But there wasnt much noise except from L1, so they were hardly very good.

I've been to several games over the years, away of course, where the Birch has been cheering with the fans. What an ill-informed post.

I have always thought that birch is hard to understand, either they should turn the gain down on the mic or ask birch to hold it further away from his mouth, this may help.

And whats this board sponsor for the added time at the end of each half all about, it just takes too long. They will be selling the grass cuttings to the fans next week.

Mind you i would by some if its get the levein out fund :o

I've been to several games over the years, away of course, where the Birch has been cheering with the fans. What an ill-informed post.

He is genuinely passionate about this club. I've met him a number of times and he's always seemed like a top bloke with city's best interests at heart. On only one of those occassions was he completely pished! :thumbup:

I have always thought that birch is hard to understand, either they should turn the gain down on the mic or ask birch to hold it further away from his mouth, this may help.

I agree, he nearly made my ears bleed yesterday.....

He is genuinely passionate about this club. I've met him a number of times and he's always seemed like a top bloke with city's best interests at heart. On only one of those occassions was he completely pished! :thumbup:

I have also and I think it's sinking into the gutter when legends like The Birch become a target for such a trivial reason.

Absolutely spot on mate.

The Birch is a legend.

Any vitriolic criticism should be directed at Levein and the board who are too sissy to relieve him of his duties.

i love the birch but i was just making the point that he is hard to hear when reading out the teams

Archived