Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shipman Out

If you could ask Levein any question..

If you could ask Craig Levein any question what would it be:

mine,

Q1. If we stay up, what would be the plan in the summer and what league placing would be a good 2nd season?

Q2. Why did you sell a left back(stewart), buy one play him 4 times(gilbert), then sell him?

Q3. If you had 3m to spend on one player who would you choose?

Id ask him why he doesnt make substitutions earlier than roughly the 75th minute when its plain for all to see that things arent working out, instead of sitting on his harris with his arms folded.

Hold on Hold on. That's not strictly true.

In the Spurs game he took Joe Hammill off in the first half.

Oooya! How many times in LEAGUE games (i.e when it matters) has he done that recently though?

i agree, levein seems to be satisfied with doing nothing for the first 30 mins of the 2nd half, then throws people on for the last 15, not really giving them a chance to influence the game.

i agree, levein seems to be satisfied with doing nothing for the first 30 mins of the 2nd half, then throws people on for the last 15, not really giving them a chance to influence the game.

Exactly :thumbup: which further backs up the notion that he doesnt have a scooby!

Would you allow me to dress up as Filbert the Fox and beat the living shite out of you in the centre circle just before kick off tonight at Plymouth to give all the fans something to cheer? :chant::ph34r::scarf:

:blink: I think you need to calm down as well

"Levein had asked for the home crowd to give their backing to allow the younger members of his team to play under less pressure"

I'd say to him :mad: If you want the younger players to play under less pressure then resign and stop making fvcking stupid statements like the one above!

Archived