Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

Levein Gone

Levein should should stay, if we get a new manager he will disrupt things. But Levein has really got to pukker up his coaching techniques as they are clearly not working.

A good manager sticks by the team. He has done a lot in terms of getting in a potentially very good team. Maybe there are a few wrong signings not mentioning any names, Cough-Kisnorbo-Cough. I feel sorry for him as he is really trying his hardest.

But i understand that if he is not good enough, he has to go, after all its a business also

Levein should should stay, if we get a new manager he will disrupt things.

What??!! Thats rubbish we need the disruption!!! we need new blood, a martin allen of brentford type manager that won't take any nonsense. Someone that will install the fight back into us...for example he wouldn't allow hammill (and others) to carry on with his weak challenges and poor commitment. If we keep rolling over for the opposition we will go down. and thats embarrasing bearing in mind Crewe, Millwall, Brighton and sheff wed are in this league.

What??!! Thats rubbish we need the disruption!!! we need new blood, a martin allen of brentford type manager that won't take any nonsense. Someone that will install the fight back into us...for example he wouldn't allow hammill (and others) to carry on with his weak challenges and poor commitment. If we keep rolling over for the opposition we will go down. and thats embarrasing bearing in mind Crewe, Millwall, Brighton and sheff wed are in this league.

Bigger club then us, will be in the premier league in five year if you ask me.

grow up

Bigger club then us, will be in the premier league in five year if you ask me.

but im talking about NOW...this season. forget 5 years time. look at the squads, 2 years ago we were 2 divisions apart...still think relegation (or even the threat of it) from this league is embarrasing. And its all about our away form...2 wins in 15 months in away league matches i read earlier....SHOCKING

grow up

so you dont think its embarrasing that were in a relegation scrap (for the 2nd consecutive year) with Brighton, Millwall and Crewe....at least these teams were prepared for a relegation battle from the start...our team thinks there too good to go down and thats the problem! heres where a new manager with new blood and ideas comes in surely....??

but im talking about NOW...this season. forget 5 years time. look at the squads, 2 years ago we were 2 divisions apart...still think relegation (or even the threat of it) from this league is embarrasing. And its all about our away form...2 wins in 15 months in away league matches i read earlier....SHOCKING

i agree. CL should be making WS a fortress but failing that we should be pickin up points away. 2 wins in 15 months away is absolutely atrocious. On new manager, we dont want Peter Reid prefer so show a bit of creativity and ambition by getting Keegan or Graham.

i agree. CL should be making WS a fortress but failing that we should be pickin up points away. 2 wins in 15 months away is absolutely atrocious. On new manager, we dont want Peter Reid prefer so show a bit of creativity and ambition by getting Keegan or Graham.

definately...away teams enjoy the walkers too much at the moment. Agree that we dont want reid...but graham wouldnt be any better...Mr 1-0!! you really think our shaky defence can produce these kinds of gritty 1-0's because i couldn't cope watching us do that week in week out...my nerves wouldn't be able to handle it!!

so you dont think its embarrasing that were in a relegation scrap (for the 2nd consecutive year) with Brighton, Millwall and Crewe....at least these teams were prepared for a relegation battle from the start...our team thinks there too good to go down and thats the problem! heres where a new manager with new blood and ideas comes in surely....??

I see suurifox has scurried into hiding or is that scurryfox. Swear it's CL in disguise or some Forest, Sheep, Cov fans in disguise.

haha probably!! how u can defend him with his record i dont know...lowest position for 15 years.

If Levein was a top bloke who had bags of personality like a McCoist or a Charlie Nicholas I might stick up for him but he's DOUR a FCUK. He makes Kenny Dalglish sound interesting. Foxes need a fly on the wall web-cam in dressing room as I'd love to see a CL pre-match speach..."Now lads just go out there and do what you've been doing(losing) and hopefully they won't score a wonder goal and we won't lose". Camera pans to show 15 players snoring on the benches.

If Levein was a top bloke who had bags of personality like a McCoist or a Charlie Nicholas I might stick up for him but he's DOUR a FCUK. He makes Kenny Dalglish sound interesting. Foxes need a fly on the wall web-cam in dressing room as I'd love to see a CL pre-match speach..."Now lads just go out there and do what you've been doing(losing) and hopefully they won't score a wonder goal and we won't lose". Camera pans to show 15 players snoring on the benches.

and kisnorbo on his knees in front of levein......... :whistle:

and kisnorbo on his knees in front of levein......... :whistle:

god if he plays kisnorbo tonight plymouth fans wont be able to watch the game...they'll have tears of laughter (and maybe a few of pity for us) that hes sooooo crap and still gets played.

god if he plays kisnorbo tonight plymouth fans wont be able to watch the game...they'll have tears of laughter (and maybe a few of pity for us) that hes sooooo crap and still gets played.

Kisnorbo must be either Leviens love child or lover, nobody with 2 eyes and a brain would play kissy and that include's apes, dogs and goats!!

Our fans should sing....'we only got 10 men...............'

The fact he played Amatuer football in Australia says it all and not one Hearts fan has anything positive to say about the bloke. I bet his Australian caps were against St Kitts and Nevis and the Solomon Islands who would frankly lose to Earl Shilton Albion.

Kisnorbo must be either Leviens love child or lover, nobody with 2 eyes and a brain would play kissy and that include's apes, dogs and goats!!

Our fans should sing....'we only got 10 men...............'

Funnily enough Edinburgh is the gay capital of Scotland. I haven't made that up either.

as much as i wanna believe levein is goin i cant see it happenin on a match day if they were gonna get rid of him they would av done it b4 transfer window opened some lesta fans almost fightin eachova because some want him in and some want him out cant c y any1 wud want him to stay bout time they looked at leauge table, look out for matt piper hell b back very soon

to be honest i think John Gregory is coming in,

Archived