Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

Levein Gone

as much as i wanna believe levein is goin i cant see it happenin on a match day if they were gonna get rid of him they would av done it b4 transfer window opened some lesta fans almost fightin eachova because some want him in and some want him out cant c y any1 wud want him to stay bout time they looked at leauge table, look out for matt piper hell b back very soon

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=15451 :ph34r::ph34r:

Is that a serious point Stez, or is that the limit of your knowledge concerning Reid?

indeed, look what happened with him after quinn finished at sunderland, how well did he do with coventry and leeds? he did well with man city and they were silly to get rid when they did

has a manager ever been sacked on a match day, before the match? must have, not often though.

one for the stato's out there.

Someone probably has been sacked on a match day, before a match, before. But I doubt just before a game when the manager has travelled across half the country with the team already. Did Reid and McAllister follow the team down in a blacked-out car or something? Ridiculous.

Nothing Collymore. Just that people don't check his record out before the predictable criticism.

What like his record at Leeds and Coventry? We may as well get John Gregory as he was once good at Wycombe. Or Howard Wilkinson as he was once good at Leeds. Or Ron Atkinson as he did ok once at a couple of clubs.

What like his record at Leeds and Coventry? We may as well get John Gregory as he was once good at Wycombe. Or Howard Wilkinson as he was once good at Leeds. Or Ron Atkinson as he did ok once at a couple of clubs.

Very predictable from you, Babylon. More negative a person have I never seen (Yoda).

Peter Reid to be installed until end of season

Gary Mac has also been approached.

there must be a good enough lawer out there that will enable me to sue you for that statement, people like you should be locked up.

Another weird thing is that the squad have travelled down to Plymouth today, and surely CL will have gone with them, so if he does get sacked, he'll be stranded in plymouth. Surely our board wouldn't just leave him there.

Did anyone ever see Premier Passions........a season with SAFC under Peter Reid's enlightened stewardship...........management from the dark ages

Not what is required to return this Club to where it needs to be

Very predictable from you, Babylon. More negative a person have I never seen (Yoda).

Ha ha ha not at all. I'm not negative, I just do not see the point in getting someone who has failed at his last two clubs. It was in difficult circumstances that he failed but that is what we are in currently.

If we have to gamble because we can't afford compo for a manager in form. Then we may as well gamble on people we are already paying. ie. Rob Kelly and Dublin. Not exactly what i'd want but if finances dictate then so be it.

You seem willing to let any old Tom, Dick or Harry have a go at managing us. That is your prerogative, i'd rather we got the best manager possible. Depending upon finances.

Archived