Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

Levein Gone

So you don't think someone like Dave Penney would come here then? His record in the last 3 seasons has been excellent. After two promotions in two season he may feel he has taken Doncaster as far as he could, I would wager he'd walk here to accept the job if offered.

not now no, I think if we went for him start of jan given him transfer window to make his changes then it would have been more likely, he also would have had more games like sheff wed and the cardiff home game to win rather then the dire set of fixtures we have remaining now. We have also since brought fryatt which has left any money we had probably gone. I presume if we somehow got rid of levein there would be no cash left to pay compensation to a club for taking their manager.

not now no, I think if we went for him start of jan given him transfer window to make his changes then it would have been more likely, he also would have had more games like sheff wed and the cardiff home game to win rather then the dire set of fixtures we have remaining now. We have also since brought fryatt which has left any money we had probably gone. I presume if we somehow got rid of levein there would be no cash left to pay compensation to a club for taking their manager.

Hence why in most of my posts on here I said if finances allow.

We don't know the finances so it's all specualtion. But if we could pay doncaster, I would say he'd come.

I will be absolutely astounded if this is true. I would seriously have to question whether I could continue to watch Leicester if Reid was in charge. I don't like the man, I never have. We'd be a laughing stock in football yet again, we all took the piss out of Cov when they took Adams in but this will take the biscuit. I couldn't bare it, especially when we get relegated aswell.

I would rather have John Gregory than Reid. Infact i'd rather have Paul Calf.

I will be absolutely astounded if this is true. I would seriously have to question whether I could continue to watch Leicester if Reid was in charge. I don't like the man, I never have. We'd be a laughing stock in football yet again, we all took the piss out of Cov when they took Adams in but this will take the biscuit. I couldn't bare it, especially when we get relegated aswell.

Couldn't agree more, Reidy is absolutely useless.

_1475562_calf_150.jpg

bag o' shite!!!!!!!

Cotterill would be excellent although alot of people would soon start moaning about a certain 4-5-1.

More to the point, he is probably the biggest exponent of "long ball" football of all the managers at this level.

I was quite excited when I saw the title of the thread.

Turns out I shouldn't have been.

Go on Craig... fock off... you know it makes sense!

In today's Sun he has been quoted that he'll never quit and that it will take another 2 or 3 years to sort this club out. Mouth watering stuff

In today's Sun he has been quoted that he'll never quit and that it will take another 2 or 3 years to sort this club out. Mouth watering stuff

I still believe though that IF Levein keeps us up, we'll actually do ok next season, just at the minute I'm sick of waiting for the team to 'Click' and I don';t want to hear the shyte excuses that are being thrown about. I've got a gut feeling Levein will stil be here come the summer, either way !

We'll win tonight.....

Cotterill would be excellent although alot of people would soon start moaning about a certain 4-5-1.

If Leicester can't get someone to serve up something better than the sort of shit shovelled by Burnley it is a sad time for football, results or not. Come on Craig!!!!!

I still believe though that IF Levein keeps us up, we'll actually do ok next season, just at the minute I'm sick of waiting for the team to 'Click' and I don';t want to hear the shyte excuses that are being thrown about. I've got a gut feeling Levein will stil be here come the summer, either way !

We'll win tonight.....

Agreed - i said something along those lines on another thread recently. Although i want him gone, i honestly believe if he is here, somehow or another, we will be a good team. It's whether we risk consequences of the short term (and possible long term if it goes completely pear shaped)

Agreed - i said something along those lines on another thread recently. Although i want him gone, i honestly believe if he is here, somehow or another, we will be a good team. It's whether we risk consequences of the short term (and possible long term if it goes completely pear shaped)

I thought that but it's stacking up against him.

Only ever won back to back games twice in 15 months under Levein. Only ever won 2 away games in the league in 15 months.

Those two stats means it's incomprehensible to predict that Levein could still become a success here. How? I'm not completely ruling it out that he couldn't (stranger things have happened) but how could someone come to the conclusion that he could?

I thought that but it's stacking up against him.

Only ever won back to back games twice in 15 months under Levein. Only ever won 2 away games in the league in 15 months.

Those two stats means it's incomprehensible to predict that Levein could still become a success here. How? I'm not completely ruling it out that he couldn't (stranger things have happened) but how could someone come to the conclusion that he could?

Yeah you're perfectly right, those stats are awful reading, I just hope and pray that the board know what they're doing with this one. Something I've always thought about is whether Levein is to soft with the players, surely he should be stripping the paint off the walls at half time, but I some how can't see Craig doing this, he possibly needs help in this area, maybe an idea to tell Dion "Listen pal, if the lads don't preform you can get your schlong dong out and threaten any players with it in their ass if they don't buck their ideas up" Surely that'd get em going ! :whistle:

Archived