Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TAFKA Castroneves

Is it already too late?

I was just thinking a minute ago, is it already too late for us? Are we already resigned to relegation as a set of fans - and in reality are our chances of staying up now impossible?

I think my belief is the same as everyone else, if Levein goes we do stand a chance...but has his departure come too late also, is any successor not going to be able to keep us in the Championship due to how little time there is left...For me I'm afraid to say that could be the case, I have a slight few thoughts that maybe we have done the same as Forest. They waited too long to get rid of Kinnear and then it was too late.

On the plus side we do overall have a side that could be in the top 12 of the league. But that's all is keeping me going at this time.

I don't even want to think about relegation anymore...but it does feel like doom and gloom.

I hate being negative, anyone got any positive thoughts surrounding this?

I was just thinking a minute ago, is it already too late for us? Are we already resigned to relegation as a set of fans - and in reality are our chances of staying up now impossible?

I think my belief is the same as everyone else, if Levein goes we do stand a chance...but has his departure come too late also, is any successor not going to be able to keep us in the Championship due to how little time there is left...For me I'm afraid to say that could be the case, I have a slight few thoughts that maybe we have done the same as Forest. They waited too long to get rid of Kinnear and then it was too late.

On the plus side we do overall have a side that could be in the top 12 of the league. But that's all is keeping me going at this time.

I don't even want to think about relegation anymore...but it does feel like doom and gloom.

I haven't given up hope yet, just for the fact there are 3 teams worser then ours, or am I kidding myself!! :huh::huh:

I haven't given up hope yet, just for the fact there are 3 teams worser then ours, or am I kidding myself!! :huh::huh:

On form there are no teams worse than us. The stats don't lie. On paper and potentially we aren't the worsst team in the league but I bet the figures for the last 3 months would show us rock bottom form wise. I cannot be @resed to go and work out a 3 month form guide though.

Forest got rid of Kinnear before christmas they just then let Mick Harford have a bash as manager and it was too late when that horrible little Megson got appointed.

There are still 51 points to play for, 48 after tonight, if Craig went after tonight then there would be plenty of time and points for a new guy to keep us up. That is if Craig is actually the problem as some claim. Megson could have kept Forest up he just wasn't good enough.

We missed our chance I think to sack him, there wouldn't be enough time for a manager to adjust to our side, find the cure and keep us up, it'd be a massive ask. We're stuck now I feel even if we get rid of Levein, unless we appoint a miracle worker.

if the board got rid its a 50/50 gamble that we will stay up.

the board seem set on keeping CL though and he hasnt proven that he has what it takes to turn this club around.

if we were to lose tonight , considering we dont play in the league on saturday and i do not know if the clubs around us are playing , we feasibly could find ourselves further adrift than just the two points we presently are.

We missed our chance I think to sack him, there wouldn't be enough time for a manager to adjust to our side, find the cure and keep us up, it'd be a massive ask. We're stuck now I feel even if we get rid of Levein, unless we appoint a miracle worker.

Its not too late - i was thinking although i dont know the stats - but most the time when a new manager comes in to 'save' a club they often give the place an initial buzz and pick up some wins and draws. If we got someone in who would freshen things up we might get the vital wins we need in the short term.

Archived