Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Saints Fan

Leicester Fans smash Saints Buses

What actually happened? Any provocation by the Saints fans?

I can't imagine Leicester fans doing that for no reason - we are normally a decent set of fans.

No, they found the windows totally smashed.

I never saw ownt walking past them on the way back to my car, and I walked past all of the coaches, and also don't the drivers stay on the coach? (Don't know I just though the coach driver normally stayed with the coach)

I saw a couple of our yobs chanting at a Southampton coach as everyone was leaving the stadium. Every team has them I guess..

Mind you I also heard a few chants of "Going down, going down, going down" from their lot, so I'd wager that there was probably some provocation there aswell...

I saw a couple of our yobs chanting at a Southampton coach as everyone was leaving the stadium. Every team has them I guess..

Mind you I also heard a few chants of "Going down, going down, going down" from their lot, so I'd wager that there was probably some provocation there aswell...

Provocation?

"Going down, going down, going down"...Its (likely to be) true...When will our fans learn to not hide from the truth

Provocation?

"Going down, going down, going down"...Its (likely to be) true...When will our fans learn to not hide from the truth

even so.. theres no need to sing about it but at the end of the day that's what yobs do.. we have them.. they have them, everyone has them

I saw a group of about 25-30 Leicester fans banging on one Southampton coach window after the game all singing "You fat bastard!" to one of the Saints fans. Then all the orange coated stewards ran out of the ground to get rid of them.

Didn't see any smashed windows then but I just walked on by.

There was also a group of about 30 City fans standing outside the away corner singing and they looked like they were waiting for someone to come out. Maybe they were just singing to show their pride in our club though.

I saw the group of 30 or whatever chav kids singing near your busses looking like they wanted a fight.

Sorry that something like that has happened but it is clearly a minority and they're **** scum.

Unfortunately all clubs seem to have a few :(

I apologise to all Saints fans for this mindless event that took place yesterday, not all of oour fans are like this, and yes all clubs do have a minority of these fans. I'm not condoning what they did, just saying theres always some.

Sorry again.

Well a bunch of their fans sang going down outside the ground. Then a few of our fans started singing harry redknapp songs outside their coach. This all happened cos there where NO police on the day. People banged on the windows but no-one actually smashed a window... The stewards came out and everyuthing got broken up from what i saw. But i didn't see anyone smash a window.

I apologise to all Saints fans for this mindless event that took place yesterday, not all of oour fans are like this, and yes all clubs do have a minority of these fans. I'm not condoning what they did, just saying theres always some.

Sorry again.

I think the police should make an apology too :whistle:

Archived