Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wycombe Fox

Positivity

Let's have a go at positivity!

The last two seasons have required 73 points to get in the play-offs. All we need to do is win all of our last 16 games and we've got 74 points and book ourselves a play-off spot. Failing that, let's make sure we have at least the same number of points as the team in 22nd place and make sure that our goal difference remains better than the others.

See it's easy if we try :)

The last two seasons have required 73 points to get in the play-offs. All we need to do is win all of our last 16 games and we've got 74 points and book ourselves a play-off spot. Failing that, let's make sure we have at least the same number of points as the team in 22nd place and make sure that our goal difference remains better than the others.

That's the spirit!!! :D

Fancy being manager?

Fancy being manager?

Yeah why not!!

I manage a local under 9's team who tend to lose more often than win but we keep them positive, highlight the good things and point out how to improve the bad things - won our last away game 9-0 so it must work!

So I'm qualified to win away!

4 years time & Fryatt scores the winner as the Foxes retain the Champions League title............I've lost the plot!

actually i dreamt it last nite freaky eh mind you i came on at half time in a forest kit for some reason and i couldnt run for love na money and the champions league final was at the moat ground. So probably not a premanition.

:D:D:yawn:

Yeah why not!!

I manage a local under 9's team who tend to lose more often than win but we keep them positive, highlight the good things and point out how to improve the bad things - won our last away game 9-0 so it must work!

So I'm qualified to win away!

Not too much 4-5-1 there then. :):):)

No you haven't 'cos I've had exactly the same vision. Who was manager at the time? In my vision it was Craig Levein.

Sir Alex Ferguson retired in the summer of 2007 leaving behind a squad of older players. He recommends fellow Scot CL for the managership who brings in lots of young players.

In their first season Alan Hansen said 'you won't win anything with kids' only to be proved wrong yet again as Man U and CL take the Premiership title in 2008.

During the summer of 2008 CL decides to leave to join up & coming LCFC to face a new challenge and brings all of the Man U kids with him.

Alan Hansen is determined to be third time lucky and again expresses his legendary opinion.

He's wrong again as LCFC take the Prem in 2009 and in 2010 beat Barcelona in the Champions League Final as Ronaldinho spectacularly scores three own goals.

No No let go you swines, care in the community can work! Let me stay out for just a few minutes longer, I'm talking with my mates on foxestalk!!! :thumbup:

Be Positive. Will the team to win.

Anytime one of our players gets anywhere near their goalmouth shout 'shoot' so he knows he's near enough and doesn't have to walk it in.............................................

Anytime one of the opposition gets near a city player shout 'man on' cus his team mates don't seem to.

On another positive note, we may not have seen the best of Fryatt yet.

We can still get players on loan after the window closes. So any new manager might still find that mid field general and a 20 goal forward till the end of the season.

6 wins should be enough.

Starting with QPR tonight (only won 4 at home) then Wolves at the Walkers. (I hate Wolves)

Brighton (must win) then Derby at the Walkers (put them further in the mire).

Only need 2 more from 12 and we should be safe.

Only 15 more wins required!!!

Play-offs here we come!!!! :D:D

Good lad!!

After my £20 winnings on Tuesday I went to Ladbrokes this morning, collected the cash and put half of it on another LCFC win at 7/4 so another decent return. I'll do the same for the Brighton game.

I'm totally into this positivity - got my tickets for the Brighton game (it's only over the Solent from me!) and hopefully have my shirt in time - I'd forgotten what it's like to be a 'proper' supporter living so far away from Leicester!

Only 14 more wins and it's play-off city for us!!!

Come on you blue boys!!

Archived