Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Mike Newell

Well if Luton are prepared to up the ante then so should we.

I agree. It appears we've offered him the job, so i'm sure terms and everything have been put forward. I guess they'll be alot more than what he's on at Luton so if he doesn't come I don't think it will be about money so what else could we do?

We've already got everything here that Luton can offer him, so a decent salary should swing it surely?

Having had a futher exchange of emails with Tim Davies I'm convinced we will not go for Holloway :thumbup:

I cant see what attraction the board would have with Holloway anyway, nip it in the bud and lets have no more talk of him coming here....please :cry:

Having had a futher exchange of emails with Tim Davies I'm convinced we will not go for Holloway :thumbup:

I'd imagine the board is very split on their views about Holloway (like most of this site), and no concensus usually equals no job offered.

Thordason, Kelly or Mr.X then?

Archived