Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Mike Newell

You make your point well..... However Mike Newell is no MON. We should stop comparing people to him and just pray whoever comes in can keep us up. I think we should stick with Rob Kelly til end of season

I wasn't suggesting he was MON, i was just saying we shouldn't write him off due to lack of experience :thumbup:

Another one bites the dust, Rob Kelly it is then. :thumbup:

No it doesn't, that smacks of a Chairman who knows his man isn't happy and he knows Newell would jump ship to us in no time after the carry on at Luton this season. He has to get something in to the public domain, what else is he going to say?

Another one bites the dust, Rob Kelly it is then. :thumbup:

Just because the chairman has said he's happy at Luton doesn't mean the deal is over, you expect the club to do that.

I'm still praying Newell will be the next manager.

not seen it myself but someone on the fox fanzine site just said that central news east stated that newell will resign from luton and join leicester. unless they are just repeating the Sun story.

Luton mate I mentioned earlier who is cacking it - he just followed through :thumbup:

Archived