Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bn1rj

McGhee loses plot after match!

What an idiot Mark McGhee is.

Also, another thing that peed me off was their reporter saying we were 'mediocre'. Half the team had a virus you dimwit!

That I did not know. :huh::unsure: In that case our performance was better than I thought. :whistle:

Brighton manager Mark McGhee:

"To start the game like that was disappointing.

"But the rest of the game we did nothing wrong. In fact we won it 1-0.

what a ridiculas comment that is. lol

I love comments like that :D And also "he'd beaten the keeper there but it went just wide". Tosh!

Well from reading several reports its plain to see we werne't at our best today. but 3 points away from home when your not playing the best is somthing a promotion candidate manages to pull off, not a struggling team.

Mcgee can say what he wants. He can claim that he's team won that game 1-0 all he wants as well, fortunately is not going to change the fact that they actually didn't, and his team is in deep trouble, a good five points adrift in the championship relgation zone.

He can blame the pitch as well, not our fault, IMO ground staff are a part of the club as much as the directors suppourters coaches ect, they are suppouse to keep the playing service in good condition, and try and make it suit the way the home team plays. If he's grounds staff aren't doing their jobs that's a issue he has to address not an excuse he should feel comfortable using. When Brighton are relegated I dont think blaming the pitch will wash somehow.

I'd like to thank Mcgee, as I do every time we play he's teams, for walking out on us and going to Wolves, making way for the MON years.

bring on the sheep shaggers.

Also mcghee can blame the pitch but both teams have to play on it.

Exactly, and as they use it every other week, they should be more used to it.

Archived