Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Lee Camp

How much did I want to kill him when he was time wasting :ph34r:

How much did I want to kill him AND the Derby scum arsed players celebrating in front of us. No fecker got booked for that, the ref let loads of things go :mad:

I did too - nearly chucked my lighter at him I was so incensed, but then realised I needed a fag!! :D Can understand why that bloke chucked his mobile that time.

Still, Camp imo played really well and was their MOM by miles - and best keeper I've seen at Leicester in a fefew years.

Still, Camp imo played really well and was their MOM by miles - and best keeper I've seen at Leicester in a fefew years.

Quite, just imagine if we had him in the team this season!!! If it wasn't for him we could easily have won the game by a few goals. I think a cheeky bid in the summer should do it!!! :thumbup:

Quite, just imagine if we had him in the team this season!!! If it wasn't for him we could easily have won the game by a few goals. I think a cheeky bid in the summer should do it!!! :thumbup:

NO chance - will go somewher like arsenal for a couple of mill and be their 4th keeper

I have seen Lee Camp twice now, I didnt appriciate his slow kicking ok, but I think we should be targeting him for a new keeper to replace RAB for next year on his performances I've seen he's quality.

I'll second that, he looks quality, he was the only reason Derby didn't get a complete hammering last night.

How much did I want to kill him when he was time wasting :ph34r:

What about when he was inciting the fans by putting was hand to his ear!! surely he should get charged for inciting the fans??!! he did get the kop a bit wound up!! he might be a decent keeper but he is still a t**t :angry:

I wouldn't have minded removing a few of his teeth with a hammer when he was time wasting and signalling the kop.

:mad:

You take hammers to games then do you Cobbo?? :P

He did play well though, i can confidently (not 100%) say he won't be playing here next season.

Sorry to kill the dream folks.

What about when he was inciting the fans by putting was hand to his ear!! [/b]surely he should get charged for inciting the fans??!! he did get the kop a bit wound up!! he might be a decent keeper but he is still a t**t :angry:

bet you didnt say anything when robbie s*v*ge was doing it at PP few years back?? nah,didnt think so! :rolleyes:

Lee Camp is quality, although his talents have kind of come out of no where. Derby didn't really rate him that much up until last season and farmed him out to QPR who by all accounts were intending to sign him permanently but his heroics for them alerted Derby and they refused to sell him. Derby had/have another good goalie who meant Camp nearly went un-noticed Lee Grant is it?

Wish we had either of them.

Lee Camp is quality, although his talents have kind of come out of no where. Derby didn't really rate him that much up until last season and farmed him out to QPR who by all accounts were intending to sign him permanently but his heroics for them alerted Derby and they refused to sell him. Derby had/have another good goalie who meant Camp nearly went un-noticed Lee Grant is it?

Wish we had either of them.

Do you think Logan will ever play a first team game for Leicester?

What are our younger keppers like?

Do you think Logan will ever play a first team game for Leicester?

What are our younger keppers like?

If you'd asked me that question 2 months ago I would have said no chance, but according to reports he's been excellent for Boston. He's still relatively young and hopefully he's now got the confidence to push on and challenge Douglas and Henderson, rumour is that we'll be calling him back this week.

The other young'un we have is Alex Cisak, seen him 3 or 4 times and is very vocal and a great shot stopper.

Oh come on you lot, where's your sense of humour, as someone who hates all this game play I have to say wasting time is hardly the crime of the century and it's up to the ref to sort out, if you want to blame someone blame him.

Why don't you site the incidents of diving, faking injury, blatant obstruction in the penalty area and when shuffling the ball out of play - when did you last see an free kick given for those offences, if you're younger than 25 probably never.

As for putting his hand up to his ear he was just joining in the banter, we could do with a bit more of it not less. It's a laugh, it gets the crowd going. Oh for the time when these incidents were seen by BOTH sets of fans as fun.

Some people are happy to give but can't take it.

If you'd asked me that question 2 months ago I would have said no chance, but according to reports he's been excellent for Boston. He's still relatively young and hopefully he's now got the confidence to push on and challenge Douglas and Henderson, rumour is that we'll be calling him back this week.

The other young'un we have is Alex Cisak, seen him 3 or 4 times and is very vocal and a great shot stopper.

On what you've seen of him ,would you be confident on playing Cisak if both Henderson and Douglas were injured?

Archived