Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Northants Fox

England v Uruguay

Both Rooney and Bent have been poor first half to be fair.

I really rate Rooney, he's a great player, he shouldn't be approve criticism though. I know he's young and the last thing we should be doing is running him down, but seriously, he and Bent have been poor today and Bent is the only one taking any criticism from the pundit 'experts'.

Both Rooney and Bent have been poor first half to be fair.

I really rate Rooney, he's a great player, he shouldn't be approve criticism though. I know he's young and the last thing we should be doing is running him down, but seriously, he and Bent have been poor today and Bent is the only one taking any criticism from the pundit 'experts'.

Very true, but as was said in commentary how can Bent do anything when he's not getting the ball

Also said, correctly, in the commentary is that he's looking for a ball which isn't working. When a defence sits deep, which is common when 1-0 up against a good side, forwards should often be looking to pick the ball up a little bit deeper as there simply isn't space in behind. You have to play in front and wait for players to commit themselves then play through them.

Archived