Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
lookwhaticando

Millwall Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted

good aint it. nobody else will do it because they think it will do the same as ctrl +w

You could be right with that one my old china.

Posted

City fans are doing us proud again

Fans...??? :unsure:

Oh yeah there's a football match on!!! :whistle:

Posted

yes good chat about the leicester game here has anything actually happened in the game yet :unsure:

It did a while ago. About 10 minutes after kickoff, Williams gave the ball to Fryatt and as events unfolded we had a decent chance. Nothing else since. lol

Posted

Should have started with Welsh!!! We'd be 2 - 0 up by now!!

(I can say this because nobody can prove otherwise. Bwah ha ha!!! :lol: )

Posted

I bloody hate that, when Barber goes on about how poor the half is and all that.. I would LOVE to be there to watch the lads, so why deosnt he just shut up.. so annoying.

Posted

I bloody hate that, when Barber goes on about how poor the half is and all that.. I would LOVE to be there to watch the lads, so why deosnt he just shut up.. so annoying.

he's a shagger, so he gets off on saying things like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...