Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Millwall Match Thread

On the topic of bringing Welsh in, in my opinion if it ain't broke don't fix it. We're winning games, the team have started to build an understanding Rob would be silly to change it. Not so long ago a lot of us were moaning at Levein for changing the side every week. We're now winning games and some of you are saying we should be making changes!

On the topic of bringing Welsh in, in my opinion if it ain't broke don't fix it. We're winning games, the team have started to build an understanding Rob would be silly to change it. Not so long ago a lot of us were moaning at Levein for changing the side every week. We're now winning games and some of you are saying we should be making changes!

Aye tis true, where's Chandler when you want him - fickle boneheads :whistle:

Moaning??

Simply stating Hughes is useless on the left, Welsh has looked good in the little time he has played there plus it is his natural position.

Archived