lookwhaticando Posted 18 March 2006 Author Posted 18 March 2006 Reading 1 up on Wolves I hate Wolves. /fact
marko Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 The trees have just gone 1 up against Donny Rovers And covscum are beating Leeds 1-0, What is going on with Thicky Adams and the pensioners.
Bluefoxtim Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 BARBER YOU COCK! I THOUGHT WE HAD SCORED TILL ABOUT 20 SECONDS LATER! ARGHH
Magictv Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Should have started with Welsh!!! We'd be 2 - 0 up by now!! (I can say this because nobody can prove otherwise. Bwah ha ha!!! :: ) Glad we didn't start with welsh or we'd be 17-0 down. (I can say this because nobody can prove otherwise. Bwah ha ha!!! :: )
Magictv Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Bloody 'Ell!! Coventry 1-0 Leeds noooooooo go Leeds.
Jamesino_LCFC Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
leicesterboys Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 good job we dint start with welsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LCFC UK Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 Right il get my coat and run off!!!! Hughes Yesssssssss
Durnerz Posted 18 March 2006 Posted 18 March 2006 GGGGOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO How high did Barbers voice go when that happened?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.