Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Millwall Match Thread

City

13. Paul Henderson

2. Alan Maybury

3. Patrick Kisnorbo

4. Stephen Hughes

5. Patrick McCarthy

6. Gareth Williams

8. Iain Hume

12. Matt Fryatt

15. Nils-Eric Johansson

16. Joey Gudjonsson

17. Richard Stearman

Substitutes

14. Rufus Brevett

24. Patrik Gerrbrand

25. Andrew Welsh

26. Chris O'Grady

27. Rab Douglas

I thought he was number 1 :whistle::P

Team unchanged. Welsh doesn't get a start again :rolleyes:

Henderson

Stearman

McCarthy

Kisnorbo

Johansson

Maybury

Williams

Gudjonsson

Hughes

Fryatt

Hume

Subs: Douglas, Brevett, Gerrbrand, Welsh, O'Grady

Petrescu, Mr Chainsaw, Mark

Why change a winning team? ;)

If everyone is fit it will be a test of RK to see if he will make the tough decisions. As everybody has said Hughes has been in poor form recently, whereas Welsh (shooting aside) has done well coming on. RK surely cannont justify playing Huges ahead of Welsh on the left any longer.

As I said above (last week). This no change is really starting to annoy me. I know we're winning but at some point we will get overrun (especially by a crap team like Millwall!). We are not playing very well, but we are being lucky - this can't last!!! :mad:

Petrescu, Mr Chainsaw, Mark

Why change a winning team? ;)

Hughes hasn't performed like we know he can in my opinion since the Spurs victory, why keep him in? Especially when the left side was the major weakpoint against Luton until the change was made.

I suppose he's a good sub to bring on but it would be nice seeing a more attacking side from the start, one winger would be nice :whistle:

Hughes hasn't performed like we know he can in my opinion since the Spurs victory, why keep him in? Especially when the left side was the major weakpoint against Luton until the change was made.

I suppose he's a good sub to bring on but it would be nice seeing a more attacking side from the start, one winger would be nice :whistle:

:thumbup::thumbup:

He can't win can he

I'm not even complaining, i just don't think Hughes deserves to keep starting at the moment when Welsh has come on in recent weeks to help win the game for us. As i said though, proves he's a good sub to have. Just deserves a start in my opinion, but I can wait till the next home game :)

As I said above (last week). This no change is really starting to annoy me. I know we're winning but at some point we will get overrun (especially by a crap team like Millwall!). We are not playing very well, but we are being lucky - this can't last!!! :mad:

I think we have been lucky, but who cares. We had no luck earlier in the season now we get it in bucket loads. I don't see a problem with that. :D:D;):thumbup:

I would also say we look mentally stronger and as Gary Player said "The harder I practice, the luckier I get". :D:D;):thumbup:

I'm not even complaining, i just don't think Hughes deserves to keep starting at the moment when Welsh has come on in recent weeks to help win the game for us. As i said though, proves he's a good sub to have. Just deserves a start in my opinion, but I can wait till the next home game :)

I agree, why the hell keep playing hughes there when he cleary is not a winger, may as well bring Scowcroft back and put him there :blink:

Welsh should start on the wing, hughes in Midfeild in place of williams

I agree, why the hell keep playing hughes there when he cleary is not a winger, may as well bring Scowcroft back and put him there :blink:

Welsh should start on the wing, hughes in Midfeild in place of williams

At least Scowy won headers on the wing, what does Hughes do??

At least Scowy won headers on the wing

there is a difference between winning headers and heading it to someone in a leicester shirt though.

i wanted welsh to start on the wing, but i'll trust kelly's judgement.

The only reason I can see why he's not starting welsh is because he's not fully fit and can only give 110% for 30 minutes?

AS long as he, welsh, can come on and make a positive impact then Rob Kelly is doing his job right? :)

At least Scowy won headers on the wing, what does Hughes do??

He bolsters the central midfield which, with Williams in there and without Weso is not the strongest. Not perfect of course but a possible explanation.

Archived