Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

9 Points

remember when MON won manager of the month, we normally had a dreadful game after it

Does it really matter? By that time we will be mathematically safe anyway with nothing to win or lose ;)

I think we are safe now personally but we need to carry this on and not take our foot of the pedal!!!

Reading next week will be a BIG test of how far we have come since RK took over

I think we are safe now personally but we need to carry this on and not take our foot of the pedal!!!

Reading next week will be a BIG test of how far we have come since RK took over

Agreed. Reading havent been on the best form recently but they have been a great team this year. I look forward to the game, and hopefully another foxes win.

Here's the form table: http://www.help2win.net/leaguestats.php?le...ype=formoverall

We're 7th, thast amazing considering what we were doing 2 months ago. Also, i cannot see us being relegated now, even if we dont get the 9 points you think we need :)

I prefer this table instead. :D:D;):thumbup:

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html

^ wow, my table must be totally wrong then lol. Cheers for showing us that one ;)

EDIt... the table i posted was before todays action ;)

Your table is correct, it just shows the form guide form the past 6 games in which we won half of the games. From the other table it shows the form guide from the last 8 games where we won 5 games, so therefore the latter table is better showing :thumbup:

I wouldn't say there certain, but it seems as the bottom 3 teams are most likely to go down now. Millwall are only 5 points behind Sheffield Wednesday and are more than capable of catching up with them, as we could have found out yesterday.

Wednesday could get sucked into it, I dont think its beyond Milwall to catch them but they will need severle very good results. Unfortunatley I'd have to say I think the Sheep are probabley safe :angry:

Crewe and Brighton are both A) crap B) dead and buried.

Wednesday could get sucked into it, I dont think its beyond Milwall to catch them but they will need severle very good results. Unfortunatley I'd have to say I think the Sheep are probabley safe :angry:

Crewe and Brighton are both A) crap B) dead and buried.

Too right. Crewe and Brighton are as good as down.

Archived