Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Sensible Idea

Surely we wont fill the 32,000 even thou they will bring 3,000 this should make 24,000 I rekon.

It would be a good Idea to do what we for the spurs game and let them have an extra 2,000 .. It would boost our gate reciepts and swell the bank.

Then we can beat them and we'll be better off!

They need 3pts to win the league. I rekon a 1-0 home win!

Surely we wont fill the 32,000 even thou they will bring 3,000 this should make 24,000 I rekon.

It would be a good Idea to do what we for the spurs game and let them have an extra 2,000 .. It would boost our gate reciepts and swell the bank.

Then we can beat them and we'll be better off!

They need 3pts to win the league. I rekon a 1-0 home win!

I've no idea what the rules are on this but where's the problem. Give them as many as they can sell. It is hardly likely to be a flashpoint game. They're happy, we're happy and, after the match, we'll be even happier :):):)

i like the way the os always hypes up theres going to be a massive gate and urges fans to buy their tickets asap. i mean it mite be a bigger attendance than the leeds game but come on theres no chance of it selling out

Why is everyone so confident going into this game? I know we've been on a decent run recently but when was the last time Reading lost!?

Agreed, it's a tough one to call, city are on a good run but Reading are on a unbelievable run. I believe Reading to be a more complete team and can see them snatching a win IF we don't defend well and to be honest as a unit we look suspect, but who knows, city seem to up there game against the 'big' clubs!!!!!

i dont have a good feeling about this atall, i have prepared myself for a loss (i know thats pesimistic but....) then if we win it will feel better!!

i think there will be a far few at the game on sat anyway!!

Why is everyone so confident going into this game? I know we've been on a decent run recently but when was the last time Reading lost!?

Well it probably has something to do with us being on our best run for 3 years, it may be misplaced but it sure feels nice to be confident again. :thumbup:

i like the way the os always hypes up theres going to be a massive gate and urges fans to buy their tickets asap. i mean it mite be a bigger attendance than the leeds game but come on theres no chance of it selling out

OS

On the OS they have said that they have sold over 22,000 already, and they are expecteing the biggest attendance of the season.

So if this is true then i dont think we need to give reading anymore tickets, 3000 should be enough.

I didn't see anything at Reading to be afraid of except Levein's approach to the game.

If most of these Leiceser players could take Bolton to the wire and give Sheffield United a good hiding I am sure with the right attitude and commitment to the game they can beat Reading.

OS

On the OS they have said that they have sold over 22,000 already, and they are expecteing the biggest attendance of the season.

So if this is true then i dont think we need to give reading anymore tickets, 3000 should be enough.

I expect a lot of the extra ticket sales in the home end will be to Reading fans though, especially in the West Stand. Corporate types love a promotion party.

I've no idea what the rules are on this but where's the problem. Give them as many as they can sell. It is hardly likely to be a flashpoint game. They're happy, we're happy and, after the match, we'll be even happier :):):)
Why should we go out of our way as a club, relocating STH's etc to satisfy the needs of a bunch of glory-hunting so and so's who can't be arsed following their team at the best of times, unless there's something in it for them?

Why should we go out of our way as a club, relocating STH's etc to satisfy the needs of a bunch of glory-hunting so and so's who can't be arsed following their team at the best of times, unless there's something in it for them?

Money would be the obvious reason. :P

Against Luton, a team we beat.

They also drew at home to Wolves, and we beat them too.

We're well known for raising our game in the bigger fixtures. Ask Sheff Utd or Spurs!

I'm very confident about Saturday, even if we have hundreds of Reading in the Kop..

Against Luton, a team we beat.

They also drew at home to Wolves, and we beat them too.

We're well known for raising our game in the bigger fixtures. Ask Sheff Utd or Spurs!

I'm very confident about Saturday, even if we have hundreds of Reading in the Kop..

I'd happily take a point, Im not going any way. London cleared me out and ill think we will get turned over big time. :D

You get out the wrong side of the bed ? Imagine us in that situation, going to a big stadium with the possibility of going to the Prem with a win, I'm sure our fans would love extra tickets, it's a boost for the team as well, hearing your own fans at away matches !

Just relax it's no skin off your nose, plus don't the club put those who have to move into better areas ? Don't be giving yourself ulcers. :P

Against Luton a couple of weeks ago! I think :unsure:

I don't normally bet on Leicester but I've got a feeling we'll be around 6/4 for this so will be having a good bet on us winning!

Personally I'm so confident because on watching them they don't look like an unbeatable side, Derby should have beaten them the other week and with comparisons we should be able to get something. Maybe I'm enjoying the high at the moment but it does feel like no-one could stop us, with a bit of luck we could do em.

A good number of Reading already have tickets for the home sections. Especially those moody types who can't buy tickets until they hit general sale.

It's going to be the wildest game at the Walkers this season and in town as well.

I didn't see anything at Reading to be afraid of except Levein's approach to the game.

If most of these Leiceser players could take Bolton to the wire and give Sheffield United a good hiding I am sure with the right attitude and commitment to the game they can beat Reading.

agreed :thumbup:

Well said. I know the club wouldn't do it, but if they did would it be fair that I'd have to move from my seat so that more away fans could come?

No, it wouldn't be. I'd be pissed off and not only would I not want to give up my seat it would mean the main section in the ground for creating atmosphere would be given up for awayers. It's completely different for the cup, it's the regulations, and our seats aren't allready paid for.

If we get the gate up to about 27000 +, if you sit in the Kop we should start singing to the rest of the ground..

YOU ONLY COME WHEN WERE WINNING, YOU ONLY COME WHEN WERE WINNING, COME WHEN WERE WWIINNNING etc.

yeah because that would be encouraging :blink::thumbup::whistle:

Well said. I know the club wouldn't do it, but if they did would it be fair that I'd have to move from my seat so that more away fans could come?

No, it wouldn't be. I'd be pissed off and not only would I not want to give up my seat it would mean the main section in the ground for creating atmosphere would be given up for awayers. It's completely different for the cup, it's the regulations, and our seats aren't allready paid for.

no way , they wouldnt put away fans in the kop :whistle:

Archived