Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Lee Morris

well, i hope lee morris has a run our prefferably against southampton or plymouth. and i hope he is a regualar next season when he his back in full fitness. would any else like to see him?

We'll he'll need a new contract before next season then. Tooooooooooooooooooooo risky for my liking. :ermm::rolleyes::unsure:

yes, i think he could be a soloution to the left wing problem we'll have

Unfortunately with injury history he's part of the left wing problem, so I can't see him bein g the solution.

well, i hope lee morris has a run our prefferably against southampton or plymouth. and i hope he is a regualar next season when he his back in full fitness. would any else like to see him?

Bold = No chance

Bold Italics = Even less chance.

Underline - Yes, it'd be a miricle...Mind you one miricle has happened under Rob Kelly so we may still see him play however I doubt it.

Thank fuk this useless peice of shit is out of contract at the end of the season. I know its not his fault he has been injured, but i'll be glad to see the back of him. What a waste of money, Everyone thought it was funny when we snatched him infront of Warnock, I bet Warnock the one laughing now.

:wave: Morris...On your bike...actually :unsure: can he even ride a bike without getting injured :rolleyes:

No. Kelly has said categorically that he intends to play his strongest team until the end of the season (and it is clear what that is, barring injuries) and also, as an aside, that he will not be blooding any fringe players on the run in.

No. Kelly has said categorically that he intends to play his strongest team until the end of the season (and it is clear what that is, barring injuries) and also, as an aside, that he will not be blooding any fringe players on the run in.

How bout a third time for good luck? :D

Personally, i'm glad he's out of contract. What a waste of money he was :rolleyes:

Get rid of the focker. I'm going along with Matt - he is a complete drain on our already limited resources. He can't go a week without being injured again. What a joke of a footballer.

He should just retire from the game - he's taken so much money from football and given very little (nothing in our case) back. I know he can't help being injured but I have no sympathy for him. He's led a very wealthy life and he's hardly earned a penny of it.

I read on teletext yesterday that he had injured himself again and couldnt play in the reserve game last night. I think he needs to take a long hard look at himself in the summer and consider retiring, hes like Darren Eadie. I know it would probably the hardest thing he has to do but I think its for the best for the club and for him in the long run.

Just want you lot to remember its the clubs fault in the first place that he recieved such a bad injury. Back in 2004 he should never of played in the reserve game that he got the thigh injury. The physios sent incorrect scan results, allowing him to play, when he shouldn't.

the passage concerning morris is just past half way.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=19...clid=13&cpid=10

all this talk of him not getting a contract is nonsense. we should stick by him.

Just want you lot to remember its the clubs fault in the first place that he recieved such a bad injury. Back in 2004 he should never of played in the reserve game that he got the thigh injury. The physios sent incorrect scan results, allowing him to play, when he shouldn't.

all this talk of him not getting a contract is nonsense. we should stick by him.

Why should we stick by him just because we got some incorrect scans on him? Yes, that was rather unfortunate but I doubt that is the reason why Lee Morris has still only ever made 10 appearances for Leicester in over 2 years. It's not the same injury, basically his whole body is knackered and as we are a club with limited finances why should we give him a new contract?

He's done very nicely for himself over the past 2 years, it's sad that he's had such problems but financially he'll be very comfortable and if he has to retire he'll get some sort of help from the PFA. His wages alone could be the difference between having to sell one of our first team players or not, we aren't in a position for sympathy.

I read on teletext yesterday that he had injured himself again and couldnt play in the reserve game last night. I think he needs to take a long hard look at himself in the summer and consider retiring, hes like Darren Eadie. I know it would probably the hardest thing he has to do but I think its for the best for the club and for him in the long run.

he 25 not 30, if a player like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer who is 33 and (suffered a worse injury) are making comeback why can't Morris.

Why should we stick by him just because we got some incorrect scans on him? Yes, that was rather unfortunate but I doubt that is the reason why Lee Morris has still only ever made 10 appearances for Leicester in over 2 years. It's not the same injury, basically his whole body is knackered and as we are a club with limited finances why should we give him a new contract?

He's done very nicely for himself over the past 2 years, it's sad that he's had such problems but financially he'll be very comfortable and if he has to retire he'll get some sort of help from the PFA. His wages alone could be the difference between having to sell one of our first team players or not, we aren't in a position for sympathy.

well it is the same injury he recieved that game that is still troubling him

well it is the same injury he recieved that game that is still troubling him

But Morris has been out for over a year from the first team because of a knee injury. He's now recovered from that and has done his thigh muscle in again, what does that tell you? His body is ****ed, that's not our fault.

If his body is that focked then he would of retired by now!

Besides if the club do offer him a new deal then we will know how truely fu*ked his body really is

And he won't be on high wages if he is offered a new contract as he has't played. i don't think the club are stupid enough to make morris our highest earner.

so no i don't think his wages will matter when it come to signing a first team player.

Besides if the club do offer him a new deal then we will know how truely fu*ked his body really is

And he won't be on high wages if he is offered a new contract as he has't played. i don't think the club are stupid enough to make morris our highest earner.

so no i don't think his wages will matter when it come to signing a first team player.

Why would he do that when he can keep playing and making money?

his earnings will cost a sum of money, however small, that could be best used on a player who can actually play football without breaking/snapping/twisting/pulling somthing.

Why retire before now when your on a nice little earner? Morris was signed by Micky Adams who notoriously paid players very well, he was signed when we were in the premiership so he is likely to be one of our top earners. Luckily his deal expires this season so is he was on 7k a week then we'll have saved 350k just by not renewing his contract. I suppose we could offer him a pay as you play deal because effectively we won't ever have to pay his wages just pay for his medical costs to keep treating him (possibly more than his current wages :D )

I think the club have been more than benevolent to Mr Morris.

Get rid of the focker. I'm going along with Matt - he is a complete drain on our already limited resources. He can't go a week without being injured again. What a joke of a footballer.

He should just retire from the game - he's taken so much money from football and given very little (nothing in our case) back. I know he can't help being injured but I have no sympathy for him. He's led a very wealthy life and he's hardly earned a penny of it.

:mad::mad::mad:

Why retire before now when your on a nice little earner? Morris was signed by Micky Adams who notoriously paid players very well, he was signed when we were in the premiership so he is likely to be one of our top earners. Luckily his deal expires this season so is he was on 7k a week then we'll have saved 350k just by not renewing his contract. I suppose we could offer him a pay as you play deal because effectively we won't ever have to pay his wages just pay for his medical costs to keep treating him (possibly more than his current wages :D )

he was also signed when injured in february AFTER the transfer window had close so could not of played until the following season anyway

Archived