Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Good News or Bad News

Have your say!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Good News
    • Bad News
    • Don't Care

Cant beleave some of the comments i have read above..you call yourself city fans!

Tiatto is one of the few players who plays with his heart on his sleeve, gives 100% all the time.

Yes he can be rash and gets booked alot, you take that away you dont have Tiatto.

Played brilliant against Leeds after so long out and will be a useful player for next season.

I can accept people not wanting him at the club but to slate him like this for him doing nothing wrong is diabolical.

Cant beleave some of the comments i have read above..you call yourself city fans!

Tiatto is one of the few players who plays with his heart on his sleeve, gives 100% all the time.

Yes he can be rash and gets booked alot, you take that away you dont have Tiatto.

Played brilliant against Leeds after so long out and will be a useful player for next season.

I can accept people not wanting him at the club but to slate him like this for him doing nothing wrong is diabolical.

I think we have every right to slate him, the amount of games we've lost because he cant keep his temper and rash challenges under control. Sorry but he's a player we can do without.

Oh behave.

Does the fact that we haven't won a single game he started this season not tell you something?

He is a very poor excuse for a footballer and if we are to progress as a team and a Club he should play no part in it. What has he given over the last 2 years to warrant a new deal?

Oh behave.

Does the fact that we haven't won a single game he started this season not tell you something?

He is a very poor excuse for a footballer and if we are to progress as a team and a Club he should play no part in it. What has he given over the last 2 years to warrant a new deal?

Could'nt have said it better my self.

Tiatto is a liability , he makes stupid decisions - like choping people down in dangerous areas.

We need to get rid of him If we want to build for the future.

For the money we pay them, we should expect 100% from ALL City players.

Too often this season Tiatto has been injury prone and/or off the pace. The Leeds game was no exception.

Although he did play well that day before getting injured, it still didn't erase the memory of his reckless behaviour in the Millwall match, which could have had dire consequences for us.

If RK decides he's past his sell-by date it would be difficult for him to argue.

That's exactly the point you take away his enthusiasm (rashness) and you don't have anything (a Tiatto). He's 90% enthusiasm 10% footballer.

I dont think it's just the fact he's had a shocking season, he's an old man now as well. There was a time when Tiatto was enthuastic and quite a good football player as well. That time has passed. He's passing abilty has dipped dramatically, and he looks less and less comfortable on the ball every time I see him play. The stupid challanges seem to be increasing. Paying him to continue playing for this football club is stupid.

I still think Rob Kelly will more then likely offer him a new deal though, I just hope his wages are severly slashed.

That's exactly the point you take away his enthusiasm (rashness) and you don't have anything (a Tiatto). He's 90% enthusiasm 10% footballer.

:laugh: Exactly what I was thinking! I think that given times are going be tight next season Tiatto is a luxury (in the loosest possible sense imaginable if you please! :whistle:;):cool: ) we can't afford!

Oh behave.

Behave?

Poor excuse for a footballer, rightio then.

Was you all slating Walshie when he consistently got booked or sent off??, wouldnt suprise me if you did coming to think of it.

I think what most of you would agree is that Tiatto does not fit in with the NEW Leicester. We have moved on from the time when he was a pivotal player. Especially when Wes comes back. We do need players with passion and we do need some experience but I dont think that Danny really gives us that in the way we need it if you know what I mean.

If he leaves I wish hima ll the best because he HAS been valuable to us no matter how many stupid tackles he has made. If he stays I would expect him to be on the same wages as any of our other midfielder and not to get any treatment. If he wants to stay he has to fit in.

On a side note though this article is engineered by some bored Mercury journalist. Wait and see what happens at the end of the season. I expect another clear out of higher wage players (whats left of them)

Was you all slating Walshie when he consistently got booked or sent off??, wouldnt suprise me if you did coming to think of it.

There's no comparison at all. Look at Walsh's record of achievement for us.

Tiatto, with all due respect, shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath!

On a side note though this article is engineered by some bored Mercury journalist. Wait and see what happens at the end of the season.

I suspect it may have been Tiatto or his agent who kicked that off, hoping to win public sympathy.

If so, it's failed.

But I wouldn't be shocked to see him end up at Cov.

There's no comparison at all. Look at Walsh's record of achievement for us.

Tiatto, with all due respect, shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath!

I was neither denying or ignoring Walshie's contribution to the club and is my all time number 1.

Alot of people hear seem to have hate for tiatto for the number of bookings he receives, thats all.

I was neither denying or ignoring Walshie's contribution to the club and is my all time number 1.

Alot of people hear seem to have hate for tiatto for the number of bookings he receives, thats all.

Well I hate him because he's poor and he gets booked.

Walsh picked up cards because he'd make so many tackles during a game, some of which would be mistimed.

Tiatto often seems to pick up bookings for the sake of it.

I'm afraid this season that's all what people can remember from Tiatto's performance, he really has been poor this season, I personally think he's over the hill, injuries and time has caught up with him, the once aggressive energitic tiatto is lathergic petulant nuisance.

I'm afraid this season that's all what people can remember from Tiatto's performance, he really has been poor this season, I personally think he's over the hill, injuries and time has caught up with him, the once aggressive energitic tiatto is lathergic petulant nuisance.

I give up on this argument :(

Il sit on the fence next time. :unsure::rolleyes:

I give up on this argument :(

Il sit on the fence next time. :unsure::rolleyes:

Don't do that! if you have an opinion, however unpopular it may be, say it people will respect your more if you have the courage to stand up for what you think is right :)

Don't do that! if you have an opinion, however unpopular it may be, say it people will respect your more if you have the courage to stand up for what you think is right :)

Agreed, mate it's just an opinion, no harm in having a different one!!!!!

The Leeds game was his best in a long while, and yes, he did hold his position well, but please don't detract from the fact that he had to do so. We were playing with 10 men for most of the game.

This shows to me that Tiatto is more than capable of doing what he is told, but the fact that he usually doesn't is the key thing. Is this really the kind of attitude you need from a player?

Archived