Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Good News or Bad News

Have your say!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Good News
    • Bad News
    • Don't Care

:(:angry::blink::ermm::huh::rolleyes::unsure:

Australian star keen on Leicester City stay spacer.gif

13:10 April, 5, 2006

Danny Tiatto is hoping to be offered a new deal at the Walkers Stadium this summer

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

The Foxes club captain is out of contract at the end of the season, and has been sounded out by other clubs, despite an injury-plagued season.

He told the Mercury: "Whatever happens, I will be staying in England for another season or two. I would love it to be here with Leicester City.

"I will go back home to Australia in the summer and get strong and fit again.

"There are clubs that are speaking to my agent but my preference would be to stay here with Leicester."

I to be honest don't give two hoots whether the tw*t wants to stay or not.

I just hope rob kelly decides that he is sh*t, a complete drain on resources and doesn't want him.

In that case Twatto can hope all he likes but he won't get a contract!!

I'm sorry but he should go. Too many injuries, and when he does play he is often wreckless and a liability - certainly not the calm and cool headed player that we require.

Time's have changed, we should move on without him.

Guest Gist

Bad News! could use his place to probably get a new player in ..surely he is one of the higher earners aswell?

Is it though? he's out of contract too :( hasn't been offered a new one yet.

kelly is under contract with the club beyond ths season, its just yet to be confirmed in what capacity

Fookin terrible news!!!! Might change my tie to a black one!!! He's shoite and we need to get rid. Club captain??? PAH!!! Wots he EVER done for us to merit that???

last season he lead by example and was the player of the season

last season he lead by example and was the player of the season

Good point but this season his form hasn't materialized but saying that he has been hit by injuries. For me there are 2 factors

1. Does kelly want to keep him

2. His wage expectations

I think he's over the hill and kelly wil look elsewhere, also I can't see Tiatto excepting a massive pay decrease!!!

He is utterly hopeless, a perfect example of a headless chicken. He has little or no positional sense, can't pass, can only foul and he's plug ugly.

Australia only got good after he retired from the international scene.

He is utterly hopeless, a perfect example of a headless chicken. He has little or no positional sense, can't pass, can only foul and he's plug ugly.

Australia only got good after he retired from the international scene.

Amen. I agree, far better players out there for alot less wages than Tiatto.

Just been thinking, I presume that this bit of news, is just a generated bit of news in a very unexciting period for the club. The mercury needs to sell papers, so they need to drum up a bit of news. What can they think of - oh last ask twatto if he wants to stay at the club. If he says no - there's shock news. If he says yes, that its still news. What is he supposed to say to the reporter who asks him - no i don't want to stay at leicester. He's gonna say exactly what he has done. I wouldn't read too much into this news.

Just been thinking, I presume that this bit of news, is just a generated bit of news in a very unexciting period for the club. The mercury needs to sell papers, so they need to drum up a bit of news. What can they think of - oh last ask twatto if he wants to stay at the club. If he says no - there's shock news. If he says yes, that its still news. What is he supposed to say to the reporter who asks him - no i don't want to stay at leicester. He's gonna say exactly what he has done. I wouldn't read too much into this news.

Thank you. Leicester Mercury Sports dept twiddling their thumbs on a Wednesday lunch time. Boss says WHERE'S MY HOT AIR STORY.... and there you have it. Always has been like that.

Why is it bad news? Can someone explain? We all used to think he was the best thing since sliced bread once!

Used is the key word there

As well as once.

Archived