Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Patrick Kisnorbo

Excellent again today , made one mistake when he let the ball bounce over him , but again was immense. Bossed the defence and had there strikers in his pockets.

Beautiful.

Although I've not seen him much in defence, when I have seen him play there he has been superb. I'm happy for him and I'm happy that he's proved me and almost everyone else wrong with some sterling performances.

He has always given his all to this club and now he's proving himself to be one of our best performers on a consistent basis.

Excellent again today , made one mistake when he let the ball bounce over him , but again was immense. Bossed the defence and had there strikers in his pockets.

Beautiful.

Absolutely. he really controlled Johnson when he was picking him up - an incredible defensive performance. And now he's also so much better when he takes the ball forward: he's confident he can control it and doesn't look for the wonder ball every time. One of our best players now.

Yeah and L1 should sing louder.

i couldn't hear L1 either, i could hear the kop (scowy) and me singing for super rufus to come on, also we called for kellys head after momo skilla came on (and did nowt as usual)

had the season began when Kisso played in defence he could easily be player of the season by a long shot. he hasnt made any mistakes, looks confident in himself now and its such good news the whole crowd is on his side and has confidence in him after it seemed he was so down due to getting some stick, because he really was no good in midfield.

Archived