Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Biggest Rivalry

Who are our biggest rivals  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who are our biggest rivals

• Coventry
    • Forest
    • Derby
    • Other - state below

It could potentially depend on where in Leicestershire you come from I suppose (if you come from Leicestershire at all). If you live just down the road from a load of Coventry supporters (Hinckley ish perhaps?), then your dislike for Coventry and eagerness to beat them could be intensifed.

Cov- never used to be but now i relise how many chav scums their are at cov

Forest- because they think their the tits when they not anymore

Derby- just plain sheepness really

It's always gonna be Forest for me, cos my dear old father is a Forest fan, so we have a lot of banter. However, while I would say they are our biggest rivals, I would never actually say I hate them - it's too strong a word. I see it more as a friendly(ish :ph34r: ) rivalry.

On the other hand, I absolutely despise Derby and Cov with a passion. They are two grotty little clubs from shit cities that have never given anything to the world of football. I hate their stadiums, their fans, their players, everything about them. :mad:

It would make me physically sick if either of them went up ahead of us this season. :sick::mad:

1- Forest- hate them bastards, away days there getting spat on and then threatened with arrest when you even look back leaves me with pure hatred for them. (not that we wouldnt do the same :P )

2- Derby- hate em, just hate em. L1 last year a few missiles came over from their wankers and i hate them them intensely ever since..

3- Cov- Never really had a proper hatred of them until last year when i realised how many chav scum they have there at the ricoh and it kicked off in the car park.. pure scum i hate them

4- Wolves- 4-3 ..there fans reaction- (not that we wouldnt do the same again)... taking the piss spilling into our end, i was boiling..hate hate hate

all other teams i hate but not like those above :smile::mad:

Archived