Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Biggest Rivalry

Who are our biggest rivals  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who are our biggest rivals

• Coventry
    • Forest
    • Derby
    • Other - state below

To be fair, I couldn't give a crap.

We like beating you and I'm sure you like beating us.

There's a rivalry, that'll do.

I must admit I enjoyed beating you last year,because it was vital in our fight against relegation!I feel a hell of a lot more pleasure beating the sheepshaggers than beating you.

Leicester's biggest rivals?No one because no one wants to hate them even though they hate everyone else lol .I agree that Coventry-Leicester should turn into a genuine rivalry though because they both don't have proper rivals unlike us!

of course not, which is why on the other forum which made me decide to make this thread, all your fellow tree ****ers said they hate us

No but it's quite hilarious when our fans say we don't care about you it really winds you up,your like Notts County fans actually!

doesnt wind us up as we know u lot aint real fans, even when we looked as though we'd be getting relegated we still pulled in crowds of over 22,000, what did u lot manage last year in a bigger groud, 12,000, 15,000?

of course not, which is why on the other forum which made me decide to make this thread, all your fellow tree ****ers said they hate us

doesnt wind us up as we know u lot aint real fans, even when we looked as though we'd be getting relegated we still pulled in crowds of over 22,000, what did u lot manage last year in a bigger groud, 12,000, 15,000?

Last saturday against Colchester we pulled in a crowd of 22,600,we have exceeded the over 20,000 mark 4 times this season and expect over 20K again on monday and probably our final home game as well.I know your fans would'nt get that in league one.And in the league last season we only pulled in a crowd of under 20,000 once,and that was a night game so that was understandable,so don't go on at us about us not being loyal.Some of our fans hate you yes,but is any wonder with fans like you!

Last saturday against Colchester we pulled in a crowd of 22,600,we have exceeded the over 20,000 mark 4 times this season and expect over 20K again on monday and probably our final home game as well.I know your fans would'nt get that in league one.And in the league last season we only pulled in a crowd of under 20,000 once,and that was a night game so that was understandable,so don't go on at us about us not being loyal.Some of our fans hate you yes,but is any wonder with fans like you!

of course because myself and people like me matter that much to the forest lot :rolleyes

we would pull that many in if we were in that league as we'd do the same as you had to, slash prices massively

feck off you little grotbag. havent you got a forest forum to cry on?

feck off you little grotbag. havent you got a forest forum to cry on?

Yes I do go on a Forest forum,but I can assure we are a happy bunch,have a good sense of humour,something which something you seem to lack.There is a Sheffield United fan who goes on,we don't like the blunts,but we don't slaugher him at every oppurtunity!

theres a few members on this site who support other teams and we dont slaughter them... you know why? cos they dont act like coonts and go on about how nobody cares about this club. so either behave and accept others opinions about Forest or Leicester whatever it may be and pipe down. if not nobody will accept you here to you can quit now.

theres a few members on this site who support other teams and we dont slaughter them... you know why? cos they dont act like coonts and go on about how nobody cares about this club. so either behave and accept others opinions about Forest or Leicester whatever it may be and pipe down. if not nobody will accept you here to you can quit now.

Well I think that's been a bit hypocritical,but OK,I'll accept opinions,but only if there valid,like the argument about us getting 15,000 every game last season,which was clearly not true!I'll accept your views,if their constructive,and I haven't seen much evidance of that so far,but I'm prepared to start from scratch if you are

i dont see how its hypocritical but lets forget that. im not saying he was right to comment on your attendences last season or this season, especially as ours are only getting better since we have the best manager in this division. im willing to listen and converse on any topic you have city related, forest related or general football. imo this topic is stupid anyway, who cares who we hate most or not? all i know is i hate cov most, beating derby at wembley was fantastic will never go away and alot of forest fans wont let go of the past and those 2 dusty cups you have somewhere. these are ofcourse just my opinions.

In all fairness this Forest supporting Chris guy ain't really been a coont, he said one thing about Forest fans not hating Leicester as much as we hate them, and how this annoys Leicester fans, and then BOOM we all get proper arsey about it.

Didn't see that one coming.

• 7 months later...

ive just been on a derby messageboard and all they talk about is that they dont care about leicester, they dont have any rivalries with us, they put forest n leeds above us in terms of who they hate the most.

to me though derby isnt who i hate the most either, i would put coventry n forest above them.

does anyone think derby is r biggest rivalry?

i think our rivalry with the shaggers has been fun , especailly when we beat them at wembley :D they were absolutely gutted. then there was that humiliation of knocking four past them in fifteen minutes in a televised sky sports match :thumbup: perfect.

forest to be quite honest have become rather forgetable over the past decade and i veiw them below the cov.

Duh, I must say we Leicester fans are not much into this derby thing, because - like somebody else already stated - the three mentionned clubs are considering us less a "rival" than the other two.

Sometimes, I think this is all made up.

Live as a LCFC supporter could be so peaceful.:)

Archived