Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Biggest Rivalry

Who are our biggest rivals  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who are our biggest rivals

• Coventry
    • Forest
    • Derby
    • Other - state below

Am I having really, really focked up deja vous or was this thread done like a month or so ago?

On a club level It's gotta be the Forest, innit? On a personal level, probably Cov' - but only because my mate at Uni's a Cov fan and I get loads of banter out of him about it. And the only Forest fan I've ever known, I haven't seen in years.

For those of us of a certain age who suffered the arrogance and gloating of their Coughie heyday it will always be the Trees! May they wither and ebb away in Div 3 (and not make the play-offs and win at the millenium...PLEEEASE!) :cry:

ive always wondered why our 'main' one was forest and not coventry. i hate every single one of them, but if you ask a forest or d**by fan who their fiercest rival is, they will say each other. coventry would say us no doubt, specially now the have wise....soooo

DENNIS WISE, WHAT A W****R ,DENNIS WISE WHAT A W****R :mad:

ive always wondered why our 'main' one was forest and not coventry. i hate every single one of them, but if you ask a forest or d**by fan who their fiercest rival is, they will say each other. coventry would say us no doubt, specially now the have wise....soooo

DENNIS WISE, WHAT A W****R ,DENNIS WISE WHAT A W****R :mad:

'Fraid not, only those on the Leic. border would. 95% of Cov fans would say Villa, which puts them in the same boat as us. 'cause for Villa its obviously Brum City.

I think a concerted effort to make Cov-Leic THE derby between both sets of fans is needed!!!

Leicester's biggest rivals?No one because no one wants to hate them even though they hate everyone else lol .I agree that Coventry-Leicester should turn into a genuine rivalry though because they both don't have proper rivals unlike us!

Which makes you the best.

I agree with you, the forest fan, we don't have a proper rivalry, i mean i hate forest and derby but they don't consider us as a massive rival, although i feel that they would like to put one over on us we are not the biggest rival to them. Coventry are the scum we are nearest to them and they absolutley hate us so i think that they should be our main rivals!

its true we're just too cuddly and loveable so no-one can actually hate us, i don't understand why we try to muscle in on derbys and forest because that is THE east midlands derby ours should be Cov but it just doesn't happen maybe because i live in derby i don't know but you don't see as many Cov fans walking Leicester as you do see Forest fans round derby which helps build the atmosphere

No but it's quite hilarious when our fans say we don't care about you it really winds you up,your like Notts County fans actually!

To be fair, I couldn't give a crap.

We like beating you and I'm sure you like beating us.

There's a rivalry, that'll do.

No but it's quite hilarious when our fans say we don't care about you it really winds you up,your like Notts County fans actually!

It happens on both sides to be fair. Some Leicester fans couldn't give a shit about Forest and vice versa.

How is life in league one btw, its something we have never experinced being as shit as that.

To be fair, Levein had us right on track when his tenure was cruelly cut short by a board lacking in a sense of humour.

I agree, i mean we shouldn't really knock things till we have tried it, also i have heard rumors that relegation is the new promotion :thumbup:

yeah but you aint gonna be playing us or derby soon are you when stuck in that shit league.

your biggest rival soon .. mansfield :whistle:

its true we're just too cuddly and loveable so no-one can actually hate us, i don't understand why we try to muscle in on derbys and forest because that is THE east midlands derby ours should be Cov but it just doesn't happen maybe because i live in derby i don't know but you don't see as many Cov fans walking Leicester as you do see Forest fans round derby which helps build the atmosphere

Agree with that.

'Spesh since I spend most of my year at Warwick Uni on the outskirts of Cov.

Archived