Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Biggest Rivalry

Who are our biggest rivals  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who are our biggest rivals

• Coventry
    • Forest
    • Derby
    • Other - state below

It has to be Forest right?

I guess they are the nearest to us, and they've had the best history (I cringe when saying)

So I guess they make it 'The team to hate' lol

I always though coventry were closest lol:blush:

Although I see derby as rivals as we seem to have played them the most since ive been supporting city anyway.

I suppose it depends on which part of the county you come from. I think if you look at the distances from the centre of the city, Cov is closest, just. Or was it from my house? Oh Christ, I can't remember.... :ermm:

I don't care for any of those sides. They all piss me off in their own way.

All fooking 'orrible little clubs but it has to be forest for me!!! Think they have always been our biggest rivals surely???

A quick note whilst we are on the subject of nottingham. Im sure this has been said before but....... those nottingham airport signs behind the goal at the WS MUST be removed.

Something needs to be done, a petition at least, or just cover them up with some flags!! Could you imagine the boards at the stretford end advertising Liverpool airport???? :blink::mad::mad:

Preston,

For me it's always the next team we play, I'm not really into local rivals, While we're stuck in the 2nd Division I'd like to see more clubs from the East & West Midlands in the same league, usually means bigger gates.

I'd be happy to see Brum & WBA relgated and Forest promoted. :P

It's always been Derby for me - probably because when I started watching in the 99/00 season, Forest were nowhere to be seen. Interesting to see how many people are saying Coventry though. I can't wait for Monday ...

At the moment its coventry because of all the Leicester old boys and the Dennis Wise factor, but as long as we're winning our games, I dont really care how the others are getting on (although it was funny to see Forest struggling in league one!)

Hate all the bastards.

But if I was to put them in an order it would be...

Forest -Hate most

Covscum

Sheep

spot on but really cant stand any of them :mad:

cheeky b******s call us the incestor mollestors :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

At the moment its coventry because of all the Leicester old boys and the Dennis Wise factor, but as long as we're winning our games, I dont really care how the others are getting on (although it was funny to see Forest struggling in league one!)

I'd forgotten about Dennis Wise. That'll add some spice to Monday. I wish I could change my vote to Coventry now ...

Archived