Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Joey Gudjonsson...

he was awfull. funny when he gave dichio a push. williams was fantastic 1st half though he deserves a lot of praise. did a slight disapearing act 2nd half though

the whole midfield vanished 2nd half, they look tired time to mix things up a little

True. He was pants today. Not as bad as Hughsey though. HE had a shocker.

What do you expect? Plays left side one week, right side the other, when he is really a central midfielder.

As far as Hughesy is concerned, RK should either play him in the centre or not at all.

A right sided midfielder should be first on RK's hit-list this summer.

I feel the whole team was tired exept Kisnorbo and with cov 2 days away that is a worry

Well there's no excuse for tiredness they'd had more than a weeks rest, that tiredness was all in the mind.

What do you expect? Plays left side one week, right side the other, when he is really a central midfielder.

As far as Hughesy is concerned, RK should either play him in the centre or not at all.

A right sided midfielder should be first on RK's hit-list this summer.

As far as Hughes is concerned he should find himself a new proffession. Fair enough, he tries hard, but he isn't up to it. We need a whole new midfield next year as Wesolowski needs plenty of time to recover and Williams is too much of a luxury player.

I don't think Hughes played too badly considering he is out of position but for next season I think a right winger is definetly priority.

As far as Hughes is concerned he should find himself a new proffession. Fair enough, he tries hard, but he isn't up to it. We need a whole new midfield next year as Wesolowski needs plenty of time to recover and Williams is too much of a luxury player.

I must say personaly, I've never really seen a lot in Hughes. Williams is too inconsisitant for me, but when he does play well he's great, and Welsh was very poor. From today's performance the midfield needs work and I'm not convinced by Gerrbrand.

For me today showed that we need more depth in our squad, as without Paddy McCarthy and Stearman we didn't look to secure at the back. Having said that with nothing left to play for you can see why the lads didn't play as well as previously, it's not like many of them are playing for contracts (I think :unsure: )

yep joey wasnt good AGAIN, he hasnt exactly played well atall recently!! williams worked hard today much better than in previous weeks!! welsh again i thought did really well, hughes was ok though wouldnt slate him coz he works hard whenever he plays!!

i definatly think we missed Mcarthy though, we had NO leader on the pitch today and i feel that is part of the reason we lost, no leader and poor defending!!

yep joey wasnt good AGAIN, he hasnt exactly played well atall recently!! williams worked hard today much better than in previous weeks!! welsh again i thought did really well, hughes was ok though wouldnt slate him coz he works hard whenever he plays!!

i definatly think we missed Mcarthy though, we had NO leader on the pitch today and i feel that is part of the reason we lost, no leader and poor defending!!

Yeah definitely missed McCarthy, kind or reassuring and worrying how much.

well hopefully next season he will chill the feck out and not get soooo many cards!! hehe

But if he changes his game he will not be the same Paddy Mac, we just have to accept he will get suspended a lot and probably finish top of the bad boy list in the News of the World.

well hopefully next season he will chill the feck out and not get soooo many cards!! hehe

I think he's getting booked less though recently, especially bookings for stupid things seem to have been cut out.

Gudjonsson's mind is elsewhere i think. :whistle::ph34r:

Yeah I wondered that too.

But if he changes his game he will not be the same Paddy Mac, we just have to accept he will get suspended a lot and probably finish top of the bad boy list in the News of the World.

very very true, i dont want him to change his game atall! so i guess putting up with the suspensions will have to happen!! :cry:

Archived