Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CRaZy DutCh FoX!!!!

The Golden Boot

England, France and Brazil are in three of the easier groups, so I could see Rooney, Henry or Ronaldinho getting 3 or 4 before the knockout stage and going on to get the Golden Boot.

Having said that, some random Czech player like Baros could just start scoring for fun. There's usually one like that. Might have a couple of quid on Baros.

England, France and Brazil are in three of the easier groups, so I could see Rooney, Henry or Ronaldinho getting 3 or 4 before the knockout stage and going on to get the Golden Boot.

Having said that, some random Czech player like Baros could just start scoring for fun. There's usually one like that. Might have a couple of quid on Baros.

The French have an old team and Henry has never really been amazing for them. Then again this may be his tournament.

Why do people say Ronaldinho and Rooney over Ronaldo? Big Ron may have spent the past 4 years on the beech eating ice cream but his form in the last couple of weeks has been exceptional. He has miraculously found that acceleration again too!

In terms of talent he has PROVEN he is perhaps the greatest goal scorer the world has ever seen. Not many players have been player of the tournament in 2 World Cups.

My outside bet is Luca Toni.

I think it's time Spain did quite well in the WC. Torres might be a decent bet for top scorer or what about Shevchenko for Ukraine? He's always capable of scoring a hat-trick and if they got through the group and snuck in to the quarters or semi's he could have a field day.

Zigic at Croatia is a man mountain aswell 6ft 10 or something like that.

But if I were to play safe i'd choose Ronaldo.

Archived