Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Gist

Arsenal v Spurs

Who is going to win this one then?

I think it will be either a draw or a Arsenal win, I know it is important to them both but because Arsenal are 4 points behind I think they could really do with closing the gap especially if they don't win the CL they could have a nothing season next season unless they take that 4th spot.

Spurs did nothing wrong, arsenal wouldn't have put the ball out in that position

fair result, another world class finish by henry, player of the year must (although ronaldinho will win world one as always, probably because fifa don't watch english fotoball)

Henry is awesome :thumbup:

Arsenal have, since he arrived been a one man team!! Have they ever done anything without him in the team!! They couldn't even beat us when we went down!!! :mad:

Arsenal have, since he arrived been a one man team!! Have they ever done anything without him in the team!! They couldn't even beat us when we went down!!! :mad:

Not true. Maybe this season they have, but not long ago they had Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Campbell, Cole, and many more all at their best and they were unstopabble.

Didn't we draw 1-1 to them at home when we went down?

Hignett last minute equaliser i seem to remember?

Yep loved that. I had some smug Arsenal fan sat near me who obviously couldn't get tickets in the away section, and he had a smug grin on his face all game and even had the odd Arsenal chant then when we scored I had the smug grin and he was about ready to hit me, loving it for the few minutes left of that game all chants from me were directed right at him!

Yes they could, we lost 2-1

Not true. Maybe this season they have, but not long ago they had Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Campbell, Cole, and many more all at their best and they were unstopabble.

Sounds like you know a lot 'pube fox'. Nice use of exclamation marks too. :D

Before we all get a bit smug!! May I point out that a certain Monsieur Henry was playing in the 2-1 Highbury defeat, and not in the 1-1 Walkers Draw!!

Which was my point, even at the height of their 'undefeatable' power without Henry in the team they were clueless, it was almost funny to watch!! A bit like the first half against Spurs yesterday. Hence me saying they were a 'One Man' team!!! :whistle:

Archived