Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Middlesbrough

Just wondering what everyone thinks to Boros hopes of progressing in the UEFA Cup? Hope they do as another English team in a European Final cant be bad at all!

Also, does anyone know if its on TV and if so what channel!?

I'm gonna stick my neck out and go for 3-0 Boro!

Just wondering what everyone thinks to Boros hopes of progressing in the UEFA Cup? Hope they do as another English team in a European Final cant be bad at all!

Also, does anyone know if its on TV and if so what channel!?

I'm gonna stick my neck out and go for 3-0 Boro!

if they dont beat them (Steaua Bucuresti) at home then they are s**e. ITV 4 more then likely.

The UEFA cup has really gone downhill recently in my opinion. You used to get good teams playing in the semi finals, I remember when Arsenal lost to Galatasaray for example. Now you have Steau Bucharest, Schalke, Sevilla and MIDDLESBOROUGH!!!

I think the UEFA cup should be ditched!

The UEFA cup has really gone downhill recently in my opinion. You used to get good teams playing in the semi finals, I remember when Arsenal lost to Galatasaray for example. Now you have Steau Bucharest, Schalke, Sevilla and MIDDLESBOROUGH!!!

I think the UEFA cup should be ditched!

and what hope of excitement would fans of these club get exactly? it's not all about the big teams

They're doomed.

Does anybody here actually rate Brad Jones? I think he's shit, a liability all round. Every time I see him (albeit not often) he lets soft goals in. I don't know what they see in him, he doesn't even look like a goalkeeper.

They're doomed.

Does anybody here actually rate Brad Jones? I think he's shit, a liability all round. Every time I see him (albeit not often) he lets soft goals in. I don't know what they see in him, he doesn't even look like a goalkeeper.

he looks like a smaller, skinnier Robin Van Persie who i think looks like should present MTV or some crap. he is an awfull keeper, league 1 quality at best.

he looks like a smaller, skinnier Robin Van Persie who i think looks like should present MTV or some crap. he is an awfull keeper, league 1 quality at best.

Doest look too good at the minute,1-2 down(1-3 agg)

:(

2-0 down after 25 mins. it dont look good. they need 4 again to win. im sorry theyre not liverpool and lightening doesnt strike twice. ill happilly eat my words if they do it. and my own cock.

good luck with that. lol

Archived