Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Fryatt

On Lcfc.com the "blurb"says that he says that his goal against Plymouth was his first headed goal of his career, correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't his goal against Cardiff a header??

Matty Fryatt tells us that his winner against Plymouth was the first headed goal of his career, a feat he hopes to repeat at Southampton on Sunday

I'm sure it was a goulmouth scramble which he buried :blink:

Nah , the Keeper and him jumped together resulting in him just nodding it over the keeper , If I remember correctly.

Just heard the interview, he seems to be a level headed and intelligent player (besides the headed goal bit!). Nice to hear a footballer who speaks well as well as performs well on the pitch :thumbup:

It was Wolves. An attempt came in and the keeper just pushed it out right infront of him to Fryatt, who put it in.

Cardiff was a header which he challenged the keeper for and wasn't at first entirely clear whether it went over the line or not.

It was Wolves. An attempt came in and the keeper just pushed it out right infront of him to Fryatt, who put it in.

Cardiff was a header which he challenged the keeper for and wasn't at first entirely clear whether it went over the line or not.

yeh i was talking about the cardiff header that just went over the line, sorry didn't read the whole thread properly

He's got 20 Goals this season so I think we can excuse him for losing track of a few lol

Ive heard him speak and he does sound a very intelligent lad, the way he plays also an example of this, I hope we still have him next season as I feel hes one of the best young talents in the country, reminds me a lot of Michael Owen how he is now, great close control,just enough acceleration,good spring in the box and a lethal finisher and the best part is, he can only get better!

Archived