Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Birmingham and West Brom Relegated

Scarborough have been relegated :( although they could bizzarely get out of it (too complicated to go into now) Laurie Dudfield sent Rushden down as well. Its hugely exciting when you arent involved in it.

Going to love League two next week, any one of 7 teams could go down to the conference!

I'm glad

I think portsmouth would have walked the league had they come down with Harry as manager and Milan with the money

At least with these two there is a good chance a lot of selling will go on

take birmingham, they have international players who will not drop a league to risk playing for their country, nor take pay cuts

:

if he doesnt get arrested before next season :unsure:

Well Pennant brings shame on the city of Nottingham :angry: .Glad Birmingham are down,but less so West Brom,I have a soft spot for them.They will both have huge rebuilding jobs in the summer and I don't think these two teams can go straight back up next season as long as Bruce and Robson remain in charge of both teams.

Scarborough have been relegated :( although they could bizzarely get out of it (too complicated to go into now) Laurie Dudfield sent Rushden down as well. Its hugely exciting when you arent involved in it.

Going to love League two next week, any one of 7 teams could go down to the conference!

Something to do with Canvey island might be dropping out of the league, so i'm led to believe.

I don't want Muzzy to play against us next season it'll be too sad. He'll get a great (and deserved) ovation but i just never imagined he'd be playing against us.

Just listened to Sleazebag Gold on Sky saying him and fellow Sleazebag Sullivan are staying to tough it out. Trying to paint a picture of harmony. I expect internicene warfare at Brum during the summer. I can't imagine many of the players will show any loyalty. Bruce will probably be skewered as well. I should be more than happy to see them fall apart and back into Div 1 where they came from.

Bye bye Bummingham Titty.

Pennant said he'd stay if they got relegated.

We'll see.

Savage said the same at Leicester but was off at the first sniff of a transfer and so did Dickov who said on national tv he was staying and looking forward to helping Leicester when in reality he had already talked to many clubs and his move to Blackburn was almost completed!!!

To be fair, Birmingham have been incredibly unlucky with injuries this season!

that's not really an excuse though they have still had plenty of expensive signings available they just couldn't be bothered to be honest some of them should be ashamed of their performances!!!

They should have sacked Bruce at Christmas been a dead man walking for most of the season!!!

No sympathy for Birmingham I remember when they first came up their fans were taking the p**s out of us non-stop because we were on the way down. We warned them these things happened in cycles and a few years down the line it would be happening to them. Did they listen? No. Bye Bye Birmingham hope you get stuck in the hole that is the Championship for years!

Something to do with Canvey island might be dropping out of the league, so i'm led to believe.

I don't want Muzzy to play against us next season it'll be too sad. He'll get a great (and deserved) ovation but i just never imagined he'd be playing against us.

Yes that and something to do with Altringham possibly getting loads of points deducted too. :ermm:

I have zero sympathy for the Brummies either. They have ideas far above their station :mad:

Archived