Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jimbo32

stearman off ?

says in sunday people,that wigan are going to firm up there intrest in richard stearman,and will bid £500,000.personally even though we could do with the money i wouldnt sell not at that price wed be giving him away for that. :mad:

I think I might wear this next time I visit the JJB.

fuck_you_fusking_fuck_l.jpg

Radio Leicester reported this story this morning.

Whilst £500,000 seems laughable, don't forget the Connolly deal, bet they're still smarting from that!

stearman will never fetch 2 million.

players are not valued on their potential they are valued on what they do now, which is why akinbiyi can be sold for 1.5 mill and has 0 potential and we buy fryatt for much less who has big potential.

If stearman doesnt sign a conctract extension this summer I think he will be sold as the club wont want to lose him on a free given the current financial situation.

The lad signed a 3 and a half year deal earlier this season. It was quite a significant pay rise to the the contract he signed the season before, this being because the club had several bids for Stearman last summer and Rich said he wanted to stay for a few more years yet.

It's alright! Clubcall don't even know where Stearman plays...

"Wigan Athletic have been linked with a £500,000 move for Leicester City defender Richard Stearman.

The 18-year-old has established a reputation as an at Championship level, performing admirably in an underachieving Foxes side."

at the moment stearman is worth about 500k, 5 years time though, that value could quadruple, in my opinion he will keep improving, so city, HOLD ON TO HIM, AND ANOTHER THING, HE is a narural centre back and maybe this year will be his year where he shows he can play right back and centre back just as well.

"Wigan Athletic have been linked with a £500,000 move for Leicester City defender Richard Stearman.

The 18-year-old has established a reputation as an at Championship level, performing admirably in an underachieving Foxes side."

You what? :ermm:

Where does he play then?

Every player has a price, so never can be certain, but our understanding backs what the groundsman said in terms of intentions.

A massive bid can always change things though...

agree with this, but if it is the case, no way can we sell Stearman for 500k, if he has a price then we should be looking to rob their wallets not them robbing ours.

agree with this, but if it is the case, no way can we sell Stearman for 500k, if he has a price then we should be looking to rob their wallets not them robbing ours.

I've a feeling Wigan will struggle next season, Jimmy Bullard has already abandoned ship. Stearman should stay here with us for a couple more seasons, it's not going to harm his career whereas a move this early in his career might. He can get some first team games playing in his preferred position centre back here. By then I'd expect him to be an England U-21's regular, maybe then he may get a big move to a club in the top 6. I don't see many benefits in moving to Wigan now other than the chance of Premiership football, it's not guaranteed.

Archived