Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dandannieldanok

Best moment of the season

VS Spurs, VS Sheff UTD at home, Joeys halfway line goal, Connollys 2nd half hat trick, the signings of Iain Hume and Matty Fryatt, Levein out! the permanent appointment of Rob Kelly. there are plenty its a shame our season is over, lets hope this time next season we are in that play off final

there was alot of great moments this season!!! i got to see quite a few, can't believe there was only around 19,000 who watched the tottenham match, such a poor turnout (but i guess it was bcoz it was on bbc) u guys missed out though :D

saw the luton and Qpr away too he he i got lucky

there was alot of great moments this season!!! i got to see quite a few, can't believe there was only around 19,000 who watched the tottenham match, such a poor turnout (but i guess it was bcoz it was on bbc) u guys missed out though :D

saw the luton and Qpr away too he he i got lucky

I thought that was a good turnout considering it was on live TV and judging by other attendances on the same day. And what a great day for those of us who did take out seats. :thumbup:

Levein being sacked, without a doubt. What a happy, happy day.

I wouldn't say that. I wanted Levein out just as much as you (and more than others) but I still think that when the day arrives and our manager is sacked, that is not a time for rejoicing. Somebody losing their job and losing their career prospects (irrespective of how poor a manager he was) is not something I was "happy" about. It was the right decision but it was still a sad reflection on our club that we'd plummeted to the depths of the relegation zone.

My best moment personally was Spurs, although if I'd been at QPR or Luton that may have been different.

I wouldn't say that. I wanted Levein out just as much as you (and more than others) but I still think that when the day arrives and our manager is sacked, that is not a time for rejoicing. Somebody losing their job and losing their career prospects (irrespective of how poor a manager he was) is not something I was "happy" about. It was the right decision but it was still a sad reflection on our club that we'd plummeted to the depths of the relegation zone.

My best moment personally was Spurs, although if I'd been at QPR or Luton that may have been different.

What a pity everyone doesn't get his sort of financial payoff when losing their job/career prospects but, that said, your humanity does you credit and I do feel a little ashamed on reflection because I truly did rejoice.

To me that day was like seeing the sunlight after years of being blind. Indeed I would have sacked him sooner because I could see no other way we would have a chance of avoiding relegation.

But what grates about rejoicing is knowing that much of what Levein did at Leicester will quite possibly benefit us for years (unless his policies are reversed which, sadly, I still think might be the case).

If only he'd had the humility to listen a bit. Over the months leading up to his dismissal the fans told him exactly what was needed time and again.

Since Kelly took over, only the Kisnorbo decision was an inspired move that hadn't previously been mentioned (and even then I cannot believe Kelly hadn't suggested it).

It was a high price to pay for obstinacy but with luck he is still young enough to learn from the lesson.

Indeed, I hope he does.

Last minute winner at Luton, it's always fun doing that at any away ground, but in front of such great support as well - perfect.

Agreed, although my legs were numb at the end from the terrible lack of legroom. Quality going into a ground by someones back garden, loos in their back room, fans chanting "We can see you in the shower" to the homeowners...

appointing rob kelly as caretaker, for me. more so that than getting rid of levein. the spurs game was great, but like i said afterwards to someone

we used to beat spurs as a matter of course

hammering sheff utd 4..2 was a good day for me just seeing that arse hole warcock roaring was great,i just hope they end up with the lowest points total in the prems history..

Lets hope :o

Archived